Chapter Fourty Six

Varun's POV

As I'm sleeping. I feel someone kiss me and I slowly open my eyes to see Shraddha. I give her a huge smile.

"That's the best way to wake up. You should wake me up like this every morning."

"Get up now! Even the kids are awake." She gets up and clips her hair.

"I wanted to stay in bed!" I pull her into my arms and snuggle into her.

"Your so lazy!" She rolls her eyes and gets up and goes into the bathroom. When she comes out she looks so stunning that I can't even take my eyes off her.

"Stop staring and close your mouth." She says.

"How did you know when your not even facing me?!"

"I know you too well." She smirks.

"Oh really?" I walk towards her.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. Shraddha opens it. She walks back in with Raj in her arms.

"Someone's wide awake for Masi today aren't they? Yes you are!" She says in a baby voice placing him on the bed.

Raj smiles at her.

"Look how cute he is!" She kisses him.

"He's got Prem's genes no wonder." I say proudly.

"Excuse it's Taapsee's genes." She retorts.

"Yeah but you can see more of Prem in him. Like you can see more of me in Rohan and Jia." I smirk.

"Thats what you think. Anyway come down." She takes Raj and leaves.

I freshen up and go downstairs to see my Mum with Taapsee and Shraddha alone in the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast?" I ask.

"Your favourite."

"Yes!!!" I hug her from the back.

"Get off! What if someone walks in."

"Let them!"

She turns around with a knife in her hand facing me. I jump and my eyes widen.

"You really want to kill me don't you?" I ask.

"Will you move and let me get on with my work?" She asks.

"No!" I firmly say putting the knife down.

"Varun you have 10 seconds!" She tries freeing herself out of my grip but it only makes me tighten it.

"Ahem!" We hear someone and I let go off her embarrassed seeing my mother.

"Idiot!" Shraddha mutters feeling really awkward.

Mum laughs. "Is the breakfast ready?"

"Yeah." Shraddha says setting the table.

Everyone comes and sits at the table.

"Samara where's Jia?" Shraddha asks.

Shraddha's POV

I go into Jia and Samara's room to see Jia colouring. "Wow that's pretty!" I exclaim.

She smiles.

"Come on its breakfast time." I put her book away.

"My book!"

"You'll get it after breakfast come on." I pick her up and take her into the dining room, put her in the high chair and start feeding her.

"How olds Jia?" Varun's mum asks.