Chapter Twelve

Shraddha's POV

"Guys let's not jump to conclusions I mean they're just pictures!" I state.

"But surely they mean something?" Jacqueline says.

"Maybe...but we can't be so sure about it until we see or find something ourselves to prove it." I say.

"But Di we found Dad's ring! And these pictures ain't that enough?" Alia asks.

"Look on the ring A could be anyone's initials if you come to think about it. And the pictures....you can't actually prove that they were married they could've just been going out and then they broke up? Who knows?"

"Exactly she's being realistic here. Until we find something that proves there was something between then like a marriage then we can see to it. Right now let's just drop it." Jacqueline says.

Taapsee and Alia sigh. "Okay."

Suddenly my phone rings. I pick it up. "Hello?"

"Babes what are you doing?" Varun asks.

"Nothing." I say as Taapsee, Alia and Jacqueline talk amongst themselves. I go to a side.

"So come to mine! I'm dying of boredom!" He whines.

"Varun it'll be rude if I just leave." I say.

"No it's rude not to listen to your boyfriend!" He retorts making me laugh.

"Varun!"

"I had such a good plan for us as well. It was so cute we could've cuddled in bed and watched a movie. But no!"

"Aww my poor baby next time!" I whisper.

"No now! Get yourself here now! I don't wanna hear no if or buts." He says.

"I can't I'm with the girls!"

"Shraddha get off your phone!" Jacqueline exclaims.

"I need to go baby." I say even though I don't want to.

He ends the call without saying a word. Now that's weird.

I go back to the girls. "Who was that?" They asked.

"Umm Pari she just wanted to ask me something." I lie.

"Shraddha I think Aditya likes you. Why don't you go out with him?" Jacqueline suggests.

"No thank you I'm fine being single!"

"So your going to be alone on New Years?" Taapsee says.

"Yep." I reply.

"No I'm setting you up with someone I don't care!" Jacqueline says.

The next day...

I walk into the campus looking for Varun. I finally spot him, he sees me and looks away. I go to him but he walks away. Oh god! I follow him but he keeps walking away. "Varun!!" I shout.

He turns around.

"Sorry." I say.

"Sorry won't do anything." He mutters.

I take him to a side.

I hug him. "Sorry?"

"No." He pouts.

I kiss him.

His pout turns into a smile. "Can we have some us time today?" He asks pulling me by my waist.

"After we finish our assignment I'm all yours."

"Assignment?" He says confused.

"Yeah we need to hand it in tomorrow we have to complete it." I remind him.

Jacqueline's POV

"So Aditya do you like Shraddha?" I ask him.

He blushes and nods.

"Awww that's cute." Alia smiles.

"So what are you waiting for ask her out." Taapsee says.

"I don't know how to.."

"We'll tell you how." I smirk.

After Uni...

Varun's POV

Shraddha and I work on our assignment. But I couldn't help staring at her admiring her beauty as she types away on the laptop.

I'm so lucky to have her as a girlfriend.

"Did you write it down?" She asks snapping me out my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Varunnn! We need to get this done. Let's quickly finish this." She says.

"Sorry how can I do the work when I have a big distraction in front of me?" I smirk.

"Aww! Get on with it." She puts a pen in my hand.

We finally finish the assignment and sigh.

"Now we can have alone time." I pull her in my arms. "You all mine!" I kiss her.

Prem's POV

After Taapsee and I have our romantic dinner I decide to take her home. We walk in and hear giggling.

"Prem it sounds like a girl you said only Varun's home." Taapsee says.

"Looks like he has company let's see who it is?" I smirk.

Will the girls find something? Will Aditya ask Shraddha out? How will Varun react? Will Varshra get caught by Taapsee and Prem?

Keep reading...

~ S & A