Chapter Forty Seven

Shraddha's POV

I got scared for a second but soon hear giggling.

"Alia, Jacqueline!" I exclaim.

"Alia I told you not to laugh!" Jacqueline whines.

"Don't do that yaar I got scared!" I shout.

"How was last night?" They ask.

"I nearly murdered Varun." I laugh.

"What else?" They ask.

"Nothing...."

"Come on tell us!" They both say.

"Excuse me yaar I need to attend to my kids so I'll talk to you both later. Byeee." I end the call.

I look to see Jia playing with my lipstick and Varun focused on his phone.

"OMG MY MAC LIPSTICK!!" I scream as she draws on the bed covers and all over her face snapping it.

"What the-"

"That was my new one! Varun I turn my back and take a call for 2 minutes and you let her make a mess!" I say annoyed.

"It's okay you have another 10000 lipsticks I don't know why your moaning. Have you seen your whole make up collection?" He scoffs.

"They don't come cheap an- forget it."

"Shraddha I want- omg!" Taapsee says walking in.

I look at Jia and laugh at the lipstick on her face. "This all happened under her dads supervision!" I roll my eyes.

"Masi make up!" Jia exclaims.

I wipe the lipstick off her face. "You do not touch Mumma's makeup okay?" I say sternly.

Taapsee chuckles. "Anyway I was thinking to book a weekend away for us sisters. You know without our husbands or kids."

"Excuse me! You should be booking a honeymoon we just got married." Varun retorts.

"We've already been on one!" I exclaim.

"We can go again." He smirks.

"God that's exactly what Prem said! But the answers no! Us girls really need a break." Taapsee states.

"Sounds goo- wait I can't leave Varun with both the kids. He'll go crazy. And look what happened under his nose." I point to my bed.

"We can ask Mum, I'm leaving Raj with her. And their mums also here to help."

"Okay! I'm in! Get booking!"

She leaves the room.

Varun looks at me with a grumpy face.

"What?" I ask getting a fresh set of bedsheets out the cupboard.

He don't say anything. I change the bedsheets and take the lipstick stained ones downstairs to put in the wash.

"Your leaving me." He pouts. "Don't leave me." He hugs me from the back.

"Oh man up Varun!" We hear a voice making us jump. I quickly get out his embrace to see his mum.

"It's only for 2 nights and 3 days." I say.

"Shraddha you don't worry. You go enjoy yourself with your sisters. Let him look after the kids." She says.

"It's all booked!" Taapsee smiles.

"Omg why are him and Prem so moody?" His mum asks.

Taapsee and I shrug.

I go upstairs and give the kids a bath. I then have one myself and feel so relaxed. I lay down and close my eyes to relax.

"Mumma!!!" Varun chases Jia.

He picks her up and spins her. She giggles and then ends up in my lap. I comb her hair nicely.

"Done?" She asks.

"Jia here's your lolly pop." Taapsee give it to her.

"Thank you Masi!" She says happily.

"Shraddha you know Mum said that Jia's going to be exactly like you."

"Did she?" Varun asks laying on the bed.

"Yeah."

"She will be like you but she won't have boyfriends. I'll find her a perfect husband."

"Umm excuse me what about all the girls you've been with? I'm sure their dads didn't want them to have boyfriends!" I retort.

"But I found the perfect one didn't I?" He winks.

"So Jia can have her own choice too." I say.

"These Dad will always be over protective with their daughters." Taapsee chuckles.

"Yeah...anyway what time do we have to be ready for?" I ask.

"12:00"

"Okie dokie." She leaves.

"Bedtime Jia!" I put her on my lap and pat her to sleep.

"How am I going to handle her and Rohan on my own?" Varun asks.

I shrug. "You'll have to somehow baby. I do everyday when you go work. You'll see how hard my day is and know why I get tired easily. Your kids are just like you." I state.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah especially Rohan! He's exactly like you."

He chuckles.

I put Jia in the middle of us and we fall asleep.

The next day....

Us sisters leave for our weekend away and leave instructions for our husbands.

"We can finally put our feet up and let our hair down!" Jacqueline says as she drives.

"This will totally be worth it!" Alia exclaims.

Suddenly Jacqueline stops the car.

"OMG!"

Will problems occur in the girls trip? Why did Jacqueline stop the car? What did they see?

Keep reading...

~ S & A