Chapter Thirty Five

Changed the end! Here's chapter Thirty Five again but with a change!

2 years later...

Alia's POV

I wake up to my 3 month old son winging. I pick him up and cradle him in my arms. I put him in his bouncer while I make Rahul and Shahid breakfast.

"Good Morning Mum!" Rahul sits at the table.

"Good morning Alu!" Shahid joins him.

"Good morning!" I reply and serve them breakfast.

"Mum are we gonna go to the Taap Masi and Shrads Masi's house tomorrow?" Rahul asks.

"Yes we are."

"Yayyy!" He says excitedly.

"So you have to behave!" His dad says.

Jacqueline's POV

"Mum I want pancakes!" Jasmine states.

"Okay Madam!" I chuckle. "Just go wake your lazy Dad up."

I finish making the pancakes while Nikhil plays and Jasmine accompanied him. I serve Sidharth.

"Good morning gorgeous!" Sidharth kisses me.

"Good morning!"

"Nikhil, Jasmine come here!" I say.

The both come into the kitchen. Nikhil sits in his special seat on the table.

"We're going to Taapsee Masi's house tomorrow."

"Yessss!" They both exclaim.

"So me and Mummy will take you to buy toys you can play with and buy some for Jia too!" Sidharth says.

"Yayyyy!!"

In the afternoon...

Shraddha's POV

"NOOOOO!! Mummaaa!" Jia runs into the room screaming hiding behind me.

Rohan runs in after her with his toy spider.

"Rohan stop scaring her!" Taapsee says as she puts her new born baby boy in his Moses basket.

"So he finally fell asleep." Prem says sitting beside Taapsee as he just came back from work.

"Yeah! Go freshen up I'll serve you lunch. Samara go tidy yours and Jia's room."

"Okay Mum."

Rohan puts his toy spider on the table.

"No spider! Its yucky!" Jia mummers holding me from the back resting her head on my shoulder.

"It's very yucky!" I exclaim in a baby voice making her giggle. She sits on my lap and plays on my phone. "My Jaan!" I kiss her.

Rohan shows her the spider again and she screams. "Rohan stop scaring your sister with that. Put it away right now!" I state and he sulks.