Chapter Fourty Three

Taapsee's POV

I wake up and join Mum, Dad, Shraddha and the kids for breakfast. Jacqueline and Alia join us as well.

"It feels good to have breakfast with all our girls again." Dad happily says.

"Oh my sweetie pie's awake!" Shraddha takes Raj from my arms and starts playing with him.

We feed Jasmin, Nikhil, Samara, Rohan, Rahul and Jia breakfast and then start to eat ourselves.

The post arrives.

"I'll get it." I say and go grab it.

Letters addressed to Miss Shraddha Khan and Miss Taapsee Khan. That's weird. I go back to the table and hand Shraddha her letter.

"Miss Shraddha Khan?" She says confused.

"It says the same on mine." I say.

We both open it. As soon as I read it the letter drops out my hand and I stand in shock. Looking at Shraddha she's in the same state I am.

"Girls what happened?" Mum asks taking the letter out of Shraddha's hand. "Omg."

"What is it?" Dad then reads the letter.

Shraddha stands up and grabs her phone.  Jacqueline and Alia also read the papers. Tears stream down my face and anger is evident all over Shraddha's.

"What the hell?!" She taps away on her phone.

Varun's POV

Shraddha calls me and I hesitate to answer the phone knowing she'll be furious.

"Varun your phones ringing answer it." Mum says.

And so I do to hear Shraddha raging. "What the hell did you send?! Are you feeling okay? You do realise we have 2 kids! Are you crazy? You want do this after everything we've been through Varun! You were fine yesterday what the hell happened to you?!"

I don't even know what to say to her. But she's really loud as Prem and Mum share a look.

"Don't stay quiet answer me! If this is some sort of prank it's not flipping funny! It's lame and pathetic." Her voice cracks. "Please tell me it's a joke Varun please." I can tell she's crying. "Now you wanna give me the silent treatment huh? I want an explanation to what made you do this! Haven't you thought about our kids? What do both you brothers take us sisters for?" She shouts. Tears leave my eyes.

Before I can talk mum takes my phone off me. "Both you and your sister do them a favour and sign the papers and send them back so they can move on with their new wives who I chose for them. It'll be the best thing for you all. And do me a favour delete their numbers." She cuts the phone off.

Jacqueline's POV

Shraddha gets off the phone and smashes a glass and that's soon followed by a plate and more glasses. That's how she sometimes takes her frustration out.

"Shraddha calm down! What did he say?" Alia asks her.

"I hate him! How can they do that to us?! They've both moved on within less than 24 hours! Their mum said to do them a favour and sign the papers." She explains everything.

Taapsee sniffs and wipes her tears. She grabs the paper and signs it. She then passes the pen to Shraddha. "It's for the best. Nothing can be worse than them sending the divorce papers."

"I'm not gonna take this! They can't hurt my daughters like that!" Dad clenches his fists.

"No Dad! Don't do anything. For our sake please."

Shraddha takes the pen and signs the papers as tears leave her eyes. She grabs her phone again and deletes Varun's number and Prem's on both hers and Taapsee's phone. They both then go into their rooms not saying a word to anyone.

As days went by they would pretend that their not affected and are strong for their kids. But really their both completely broken and incomplete without Varun and Prem. Knowing they've moved on hurts them a lot but they try hide it for their kids. But fail when the kids ask about their Dad's.

I go into their room and see them in a daze. "Mum I want Papa." Jia cries.

Tears drop down Shraddha's cheeks. I pick Jia up. "I got you ice cream."

A smile forms on her face.

"Taapsee, Shraddha Mum and Dad have called you." I say and leave with Jia.

Our whole family gets together and sit in awkward silence. Mum breaks the silence. "What is wrong with you girls?!"

We all looked at her confused.

"Look at you living miserably. If they've moved on and are enjoying themselves doing whatever they are why are you two causing yourself to suffer?"

"Mu-"

"I don't wanna hear anything. They let their Mum make decisions for them I can make decisions for you. Your both gonna move on in your lives and your Dad and I find the perfect guys for you." She firmly says.

"No!" Both Taapsee and Shraddha protest. "What about our kids?"

"Their not a problem okay!"

"Girls your Mums right. We can't see you suffer like you have been for the past few days. It's time for you to forget them and move on."

"No ones going to accept our kids!"

"Who says they won't? And we know suitable boys for you both. You both trust your parents don't you?"

"Of course." They both hug Mum and Dad.

Mum and Dad then made the decision and Taapsee and Shraddha could not say no.

Alia's POV

"Alia something's not right." Jacquelin says.

"I know Varun and Prem can't do that to them!" I say angrily.

"Let's go try talk to Shraddha and Taapsee." We both go upstairs to their room.

"Why did you both agree?" Jacqueline asks.

"We don't have any other choice do we?" They say.

What will Jacqueline and Alia do?
Will this new start for the girls and boys be positive? Will they forget each other easily?

Keep reading...

~ S & A