Chapter Nine

Taapsee's POV

After Uni Jacqueline and I go home.

"How was Uni girls?" Mum asks as we walk in.

"It was okay. Mum we're going to Ileana's house we're gonna have a girls night." Jacqueline says.

"Oh ok. Sounds like fun." Mum smiles.

"Anyway I'm going to run for a relaxing bath." Jacqueline goes upstairs.

"How are Shraddha and Alia?" Mum asks.

"They're good. Mum we're you and Shraddha's Dad close?" I ask.

"No we were just friends." She says sounding like she's lying.

"Oh ok."

"I'm just going to see my friend I'll be back in a bit." She says and leaves.

She was definitely hiding something. I go upstairs in her room and try looking for her school pictures.

"Taapsee what are you doing?" Jacqueline says startling me.

"Umm....I...I was just looking for my ring I think I dropped it in here." I say.

"Oh okay."

Shraddha's POV

"Shraddha where are you off to?.." My Dad says.

Ignoring him I walk towards my car. I open the car door but my Dad steps in front of me.

"I asked you something."

"I'm getting late. You should go tend to your girlfriend or shall I say your unborn child's mother!" I say in a harsh tone.

"It wasn't planned. But it's a blessing your going to have a little sibling. Aren't you happy?" He asks.

"Blessing? Maybe for you it is. Enjoy your life with your little family." I look him in the eye.

"You and Alia are part of this family as well."

"I don't know about Alia but I'm definitely not." I get into my car and slam the door shut. I hold my tears back and drive off.

I quickly park and go into the restaurant. I walk in to see Varun waiting patiently at a table. I go sit opposite him. "Sorry I got a bit late."

"Finally! I'm starving!" He exclaims.
"What would you like?"

I take a look at the menu. "I'll have a Caesar Salad."

A waiter then comes to take our order. "Your order Sir?

"A Caesar Salad for the lady and a Butterfly Chicken with Chips and Mash for me." He says.

"Drinks?"

Varun looks at me. "What would you like?"

"Diet Coke."

"Diet Coke and Sprite."

The waiter writes it down and leaves.

"What took you so long to come?" Asks Varun.

"I bumped into my Dad and found out his girlfriends pregnant!" My eyes fill up.

"You okay?" Varun says putting his hand on mine.

I break down into tears and soon feel someone wrap their arms around me.

Varun's POV

I go sit beside Shraddha and wrap my arms around her to comfort her. "What happened?"

"My Dad expects us to be happy about his girlfriend because our family can be complete but it's not easy. I don't know why him and my mum spilt up but Alia and I were stuck. We got separated from her. I can't even remember how she looks but she's still my mum at the end of the day I can't be oblivious to the fact that my Mums still out there." She cries.

I wipe her tears.

"Me and Alia are all alone now. He's busy with his 'family' to care about us."

"No your not alone. If you ever need to talk I'm always here to listen." I hug her.

She looks at me and smiles. "Thank your for listening. It means a lot."

"I'm always here for you. And I want you to be strong, I don't wanna see you shed another tear." I say putting a hair behind her ear.

"Why do you care about me so much?All I've done is be mean to you and reject you." She asks.

"Because your special." I smile. "Your not like all those other girls. That's why I like you so much. Whenever you need me I'll always be there for you, even thought you broke my heart saying you won't be my girlfriend." I pout.

"If I tell you the truth I thought you'd be those idiots. But your different and this personality of yours is amazing."

"So will you be my girlfriend now?" I ask trying to lighten her mood.

"If you stay like this. Then yeah." She says.

"Okay then I will now will you?" I ask.

"Yeah." She kisses me.

Our food then arrives. I go back to sitting opposite her.

"I really don't wanna face my Dad at the moment." She says.

"But I'm sure your loves you more than anything. He probably wants things to get better." I say.

"What by replacing my mother and having another child. He didn't even think that there's going to be a huge age difference between me and that baby. 20 years!"

"He's still your Dad."

"Yeah." She sighs.

After our meal I drive her to Ileana's house.

"You look really pretty today." I say while driving.

"I know I do." She smirks.

Alia's POV

All us girls are at Ileana's house and wait for Shraddha Di. She finally comes.

"What took you so long?" Jacqueline asks.

"I was just with a friend." She says blushing slightly.

"Who is this friend?" I ask.

"Alu I really need to talk to you." She pulls me to a side.

"It's about Dad..."

Will Shraddha tell Alia about Kareena's Pregnancy? How will Alia react? Shraddha and Varun are together! Will their relationship be successful?"

Keep reading....

~ S & A