Chapter Twenty

Varun's POV

I hold Shraddha's hand. "I'm sorry Shraddha."

She scoffs and pulls her hand away. Walking off not saying a single word.

"Saying sorry won't make up for what you did Varun. Now do her a favour and never show her your face again!" Jacqueline says furiously.

They get in the car and drive off.

My heart breaks into a million pieces.

Jacqueline's POV

I get into the car and see Shraddha angry behind the wheel. "What the hell does he take me for? Like sorry will do anything!" She starts driving.

"He seems like he's genuinely sorry though Shraddha." Taapsee says.

"You know what I don't even care that he shouted at me or grabbed my arm. He said I'm cheating on him that's what hurt me the most. I actually loved him Taapsee but now ugh!" She grits her teeth. "If he thinks that low of me he can go f-"

"Shraddha!" Taapsee and I exclaim.

"Can we stop talking about him please?! And don't worry I'm not gonna cry over him." She says turning the car around.

We go to Marco and Carl's to eat. Suddenly Sidharth comes out of no where.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Seeing your photoshoots have made people mad about you and I want them to know your mine. So to do that I need to stay by your side throughout our whole life." He kneels down in front of me. "Will you marry me?"

OMG!

"Jacqs!" Shraddha shakes me.

I was unable to speak so I just nod. He slips the ring onto my finger and hugs me tightly.

"So when's the wedding?" Shraddha asks.

"Oh my god guys we need to get mum and dad together to tell them." Taapsee states.

"But is that a good idea?"

"Oh come on they'll be happy!" Shraddha exclaims.

"Let's go home I'll discuss it with mum and then call dad over and then our wedding dates can be finalised." I smile.

We go back home and Alia comes back from her weekend away.

"Hey guys!" She exclaims as we walk in.

"How was your weekend away?" We ask.

"Amazing! Where's Mum?"

"She was home before we left. She's probably gone to a friends house or something." Taapsee says.

Suddenly Shraddha's phone rings but she declines the call straight away.

"Who is it?" I ask.

She rolls her eyes and taps away on her phone.

"Why are you blocking Varun's number?" Alia asks cluelessly.

"Who?" She scoffs. "Now I'm gonna go wipe my makeup off." She goes upstairs.

"What was that? And why?" Alia asks us.

We explain what happened.

"Oh....but don't you think that's obviously gonna be the first thing he thinks seeing those pictures?" Alia says.

"Umm..."

"Think about it from a guys perspective. He's definitely wrong for reacting in such a way but it was just an instant thought that took over him." Alia states.

It soon actually starts to make sense.

"But how come Sid don't react like that?"

"Because you haven't done a photoshoot with someone else. But it's a job and you can't object."

"So shall we try help them reunite?" Alia asks.

"Yeah! And we can get help from the boys too!" Taapsee says.

"But it's not going to be easy for her to forgive and forget what he did." I honestly say.

"But we'll try make her understand and we know very well that they won't be able to last long without each other. " Taapsee laughs.

"But Shraddha is very stubborn." Alia says. "Once she says something she sticks to it no matter what happens and nothing can come in they way."

"Well we'll have to try our best then it's better than seeing her broken. Even though she don't show it you can tell she's hurting." I realise.

"So are we all in?" Alia asks.

Sidharth proposed to Jacqueline! Wasn't it cute? Will Shraddha forgive Varun? Will the girls be in to help Alia? How will they persuade Shraddha?

Keep reading...

~S & A