Chapter Thirty One

Varun's POV

I was just about go follow them but Rohan start crying. I pick him up and try pacify him. After about 15 minutes he finally calms down.

I then go to Royal hospital. As I get to the reception desk. "Can you tell me where Mrs Shraddha Varun Dhawan went please?" I ask.

"I'm sorry sir it's confidential." The receptionist says.

"But she's my wife!" I state.

"I'm sorry sir I cannot tell you."

"She's my wife damn it!" I say angrily.

I see Alia at the walking down the corridor with a coffee in her hand. I follow her and see her walk into the maternity ward. Her and Jacqueline sit outside a room. A doctor approaches them.

"The abortion-"

Abortion?

I then confront the doctor. "I'm sorry what did you say? Abortion?"

"Varun what are you doing here?" Jacqueline asks.

"Did Shraddha have an abortion?" I question Jacqueline while Alia talks to the doctor.

"Thanks doctor." Alia says and the doctor leaves.

Shraddha comes out the room and her eyes widen as she sees me.

"What have you done?!" I grit my teeth.

"Var-"

"Did you have an abortion?" I clench my fists.

She looks down.

"Shraddha I'm asking you something. Did you abort our baby?!"

All I get is silence. My eyes fill up.

"Say something! If you don't then it means you-"

She stays quiet.

"Why?!" I fury. "If you didn't want a baby you could've told me!"

She avoids looking at me. I grab her arm. "Who do you think you are killing my baby? Huh? Who gives you the right to kill my baby?!" My grip tightens on her arm. "Why didn't you tell me!"

"Varun leave her!" Alia says.

"I'm talking to my wife! Stay out of it!"

"Varun leave me your hurting me!" She cries trying to free her arm out of my grip.

"No! How dare you do this to me? What kind of mother aborts her child? Didn't you even hesitate? You should be ashamed of yourself! You don't even deserve Rohan! You disgust me!" I storm off and go back home.

I go upstairs and put all her belongings into a suitcase. She walks into the room.

"What are you doing?!"

I close the suitcase and pull her downstairs by the arm. "Varun listen to me!"

"I don't wanna hear anything. I want you out of my house! And out of mine and MY sons life! From today you have nothing to do with me or Rohan!" I throw her suitcase out the door and push her slamming the door on her face.

"Mummy." Rohan cries.

Jacqueline's POV