Chapter 7-Strip club

The next morning Ethan woke me up extra early and told me to get ready. He was dressed in shorts and a regular T-shirt, kind of made him look like a college student. My face felt sore and I mistakenly touched it without realizing it was still healing. I went to the bathroom to check it out. The color was turning back to normal, it was just a bright pink. I shrugged it off and brushed my teeth before placing some light make up on.

I didn't want to overdress like last time so I wore some high waisted jeans with a long V neck black shirt. I came out and Ethan whistled at my appearance. I could tell he was trying really hard to make it up to me and it made me smile a little. He gave me nice watch to wear with my outfit. The watch looked about thousands of dollars because of the shiny diamonds that almost blinded my face. "You like it?" He asked cheering hard

"When did you have time to buy this?" I said admiring the Rolex. It was pure gold with the color pink in the middle. It was beautiful. I loosened up a little and hugged my husband "I'll take that as you love it...

"I do" I said releasing myself and admiring the watch some more. "Where you taking me?"

"I'm taking you and Noah out..it's a surprise.." he said already opening the door for me. I giggled and slid past him. He grabbed my hand as we walked down the steps. Michelle was already serving Noah breakfast by the time I reached the end of steps.

"Well good morning you two!" Michelle said

"Morning Michelle" I said grabbing on to Ethan's arm; waiting for Noah to say something

He slowly turned to face us. I waved at him but he just turned back around and continued on eating. I peeked at my husband and he looked as confused as I was. His phone started vibrating and without checking the caller ID, he excused himself and went back upstairs.

I walked over to Noah and placed a hand on his shoulder but he just shrugged it off "what's wrong?"

"You were in the shower for hours..I thought you were dead" Noah started.
"Okay Noah calm down" Michelle said
"And then I saw you with dad...how could you do that...

"Do what?"

"Have sex with him?"

"Noah!" I said

Michelle held her mouth and ran to the sink to let out the laughter she was holding in.

"Oh come on...I'm eleven mom, I watch a lot of p-

"You watch a lot of what?" I asked placing a hand on my hips reading to lecture him. I wasn't sure I was ready to have the sex talk with him, I didn't even know he knew what sex was. I didn't even what it was at his age, I still thought boys had cooties. "Noah, what me and your dad does is not your concern, you shouldn't have been peeking at us..that's weird...

"Don't worry, I didn't look long, just wanted to see if you were okay...

Michelle turned back around with a serious face "you scared us Hazel..why didn't you answer us anyways?"

They were right..I was out of it, but that was because my emotions were spiraling out of control. I didn't want them to see me breakdown. I didn't want to be THAT woman. By at the end of the day, Ethan promised me how would change..and call me stupid but I believe him. "Can't believe you had sex with him" Noah whispered

"Noah what are you not telling me? A guy your age shouldn't even be talking about sex..

"Be glad I'm not having sex..a lot of people my age are doing it." He replied back pushing his plate away and showing me full contact