Chapter 8-arrested

~Hazel's POV~

I hopped off the stage and pulled down my shirt. Seeing Shawn's face would make anyone change their mood from happy to sad. I wanted to get my stuff and leave but I promised Bobby I would at least try and have fun. I knew it was a bad idea as soon as I saw her husband Randy and Hugh in the car with her. We went out to dinner and she apologized for her brothers rudeness. She actually hired me back. I don't know how Shawn will take that..but I planned to keep the job. I don't care what Ethan says, it's my life and I don't care what Shawn thinks. But seeing him made my anxiety rise up.

I looked for Bobby. She was still cheering me on not noticing her brother was glaring at me like I stole something from him. Like why doe he hate me so much? He fired me...and he's still mad?

I quickly walked over to Bobby who was helping herself to another drink. I quickly grabbed it from her arms "I'm leaving" I said.

She gave me a confused look "what?"

"I said I am leaving!"

"What?"

"I am leaving!"

She took back her drink and started sipping it. Once she was done she set it down and yelled "what??!"

At this point I was aggravated. I grabbed my purse and turned around only to smack my face on Shawn's chest. His chest was harder then I expected and it easily made me jump back. He gave me the most dirtiest look I've ever seen. I wanted to slap it, I wanted to wipe off that look from his face. His eyes passed me and stared at Bobby. He then walked around me and grabbed the drink Bobby was sipping and placed it on the table. "Hey what are you doing?!" She asked

"What am I doing? Why are you doing?" Shawn asked throwing the drink on the floor

"What's is wrong with you?!" I screamed as the cup splashed all over my legs.

He didn't even turn around to acknowledge me. He continued to bark at his sister. "The last place I expected you to be is here! Do you have sense? Where are your morals? You're at a damn strip club drinking alcohol?"

Bobby rolled her eyes "it's not alcohol dumbass! It's water! We are just having fun! I'm old enough to make my own decisions Shawn, let me live!" She said then proceeded to push him out the way and apologize on his behalf "my brother is just a bit cranky..you understand right?"

I didn't want to nod but Bobby is such a nice person. I don't know how she was even related to Shawn. She made sure to tell me why her brother was so angry all the time while I was in the car with her. I wanted to have sympathy towards him ..but he was making it real hard. All I wanted to do was get my mind off of Ethan and actually go or and have fun for a change. "I understand Bobby...I'll let you guys talk" I said already backing away

"Yeah you go do that" Shawn said already shooing me away.

He is such a disgusting person. I despise him with a passion. I heardBobby call out for me but I stared marching to the front door pushing people out the way. Their was a bunch of men that tried to stop me to get my number but I just brushed them off. Before I could even reach the front of the club I felt someone grab my hand and turn me around. "Hugh? What are you doing?"

He had a strong grip on my hand "where you going? You just got here...

"I know...but Shawn..

"Don't worry about him, he doesn't own this club, you came to have fun so let's have fun...

I shook my head. Already feeling a lump in my throat. "I don't want to be around him"

Hugh gave me an understanding look. When I saw Randy and Hugh in the car I was a bit embarrassed since Randy and I didn't really have a good meeting. But he let me know everything was all good. And as for Hugh, he let me know he was close with Shawn. I don't know why nice people would be associated with the devil like him. I bet Shawn has been bashing my name to all of them. Made me feel insecure. Hugh raked his long hair back and said "come with me to say bye and we can get out of here..."