Chapter 21-A Fathers Arrest

*Marks POV*

I wasn't even there for five minutes and I had everyone standing up like I was about to pull out a gun. They looked at me with such fear... it was like I didn't belong there. If I was in prison I would have loved sense of fear but right now..it automatically made me feel disturbed. I was here for my daughter...not them. I raced to the front desk ignoring the ongoing calls from Alex. I knew he would try to stop me from doing whatever I was about to do.

The lady at the desk was already giving me looks of judgment already. She placed all her stuff down like she expected me to steal her shit. I brushed it off and I asked for my daughter room. She looked at me like I was stupid. So I spoke up slowly just so she would understand. She's a blonde. Green eyed doll face. I'd screw her if we met at the club but that's about it. She doesn't look like the type I'd want to be in a relationship with. And her consistent chewing of the gum already got me annoyed. "What's her name?"

"Hazel Daniels. I know she got married but I don't know her new last name....

She glared up at me once more before slowly typing on her computer. I didn't have time to wait for her to pull up Hazels information. I needed to see my daughter now. So I made sure to tell her that. "Look I'm going to see her, I don't have any time to waste" I said already walking towards the room doors. It was a hallway full of them and best believe I was going to check EACH of them.

"Now sir you're not allowed back there" she said. I turned to see her already pressing a button. I raised my eyebrow "you calling back up? I want to see my daughter...that's all...

"I see that sir, but you have to wait..

"Wait for what?!" I found myself screaming. "Did you make her? Did you raise her for seventeen years?-

"Well no but-

"Then shut the fuck up!"

I already had all the people at the lobby staring at me. Some were pulling out their phone calling god knows who. I was going to black out soon. I was scared. Not of them...but scared of seeing Hazel. I was finally in the same location she was..and I was already being questioned like I was not her father. The blonde lady looked like she was about to cry. She slowly walked over to me "I'll call..okay? I can't just have you go see her like that...I'm just doing my job and-

She was too close to my face. And I already felt threatened. I grabbed her shirt and pulled her so close to my nose that for a second she fainted but came back to reality.

"Sir! Sir!"

I looked over to see three nurses running my way. Two men..and one overweight lady. I shoved the girl down on the floor and watched her slither away like a worm. "Don't sir me....my daughters name is Hazel Daniels! She's here! And I want to see her..if I don't see her....then it will be a problem! You hear me?!" I said

The nurses didn't move. They just looked at each other. The overweight one though asked me for my name. I told her everything. I told her who I was and who I am to Hazel. I made sure to tell her I wasn't leaving until I see her. She nodded and told me she was going to ask Hazel herself for permission. I watched her leave. She went all the way down the hallway and turned to the left corner. So that's where my daughter is.

"Sir please go sit down" a doctor said joining the two male nurses. He looked too young to be a doctor. You could mistaken him as a high school student. Baby face, big baby blue eyes with no facial hair what's so ever. He was a skinny little thing with no muscles at all. I didn't want to hurt him because he kind of reminded me of my daughter so I just listened and took a seat in the middle of two women.

The one on my left was Hispanic. Short silky black hair and dark eyes. She looked old enough to be my daughter. She stood up almost immediately when I sat down and scurried away to another seat.