Chapter 38-Marks battle

*Hazels POV*

I decided to let Luna stay with Shawn until I was sure Ethan wouldn't let his anger get the best of him again. He promised to make it up after brutally attacking my father and I gladly took the offer. I put the ear piece in my ear and the mic under my dress. I wanted Shawn to be able to hear everything. I was pretty sure I'd have him confess today. Then I got my dad ready. I dressed him in a nice suit and combed his hair with ease. He was smiling the whole time. He always likes it whenever I combed his hair. Made him fall asleep.

I put on his dress shoes then placed him back in his wheelchair. Two months ago he decided he didn't want to walk anymore, so Shawn had to go out and buy him a wheelchair. If you asked me, it was easy to transfer him. It made him behave. We still got stares but not as much anymore.

Ethan showed up at 9 on the dot with chocolates. He looked cute with his dark blue suit on. As he handed my the bag of chocolates I gave him a look "I always hated chocolate Ethan...

His face fell "What?"

"I. Don't. Like. Chocolates. I never did. Don't you remember our wedding day when I refused to eat the chocolate covered strawberries?"

I could hear Shawn snickering in the ear piece. I'm glad he found this amusing but I sure wasn't. Ethan doesn't know anything about me. I don't even know why he chose to marry me in the first place.

He tried to hide his stunned face "I'm sorry. I must've forgot. Please don't get mad, I was in such a hurry. Well I'll get you something during our dinner date"

I rolled my eyes. And went to the living room the wheel my dad towards him. "What are you doing?" He asked

"Bringing my dad along of course"

"But..can't you leave him with Shawn? Or leave him here? I'm sure he will be fine"

I shook my head "he's my dad. If he doesn't go. I won't either"

Ethan stared at me. For a long.long..long time. I'm sure he was stunned. I've gotten really close to my dad. Closer then you think. I couldn't leave him out my sight. He is my best friend, and I take him everywhere I go. I'm always afraid that I'd lose him again. I can't let that happen again. So Ethan had no choice but follow my orders. He helped place my dad in the back and we drove to the nearest restaurant. It was called money, well not literally but the food there was expensive. A plate was worth almost two hundred dollars. I was going to order so much for my dad and I. Anything to make Ethan suffer.

Once we got there he advised me to walk my father in without a wheelchair. I had to really beg my dad to try and walk. Reluctantly he did. He walked as if he knew all along.

We found a booth and sat down. I order the most expensive dish I could find for my dad and I.

I suddenly heard Noah talking on my ear piece. "Mom?"

"Yeah?" I whispered

"What did you say?" Ethan asked

I shook my head. "Oh nothing."

"Mom, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything." Noah said. I muffled my mouth to keep from showing any signs of reaction. I didn't want Ethan to suspect anything. "Bring him down mom. We are all listening"

All? Like who? Who else? Luna? I hope not.

"So first I would like to apologize to you Hazel" Ethan started

"No I think my father needs the real apology" I hissed. Ethan paused and stared at my father who was giving him one of those looks. "Right....I'm sorry Mark..and I won't stop at nothing to prove to you..okay?"