Chapter 11-Pregnant

Who the hell is as heartless as Ethan. You beat your wife in front of your kid and the next thing you do is bring your mistress to a hotel to screw her??!! Who in the fuck does that?!! Like Noah and I literally left his place and without even having the decency to call the cops to look for us, he chose his penis rather us. I was so angry I wanted to open my room door and storm over to where he was at. I wanted to bash his head in with my foot and grab Zoe and fling her to another universe. I was so hurt I couldn't even control the tears. I hated how he had this control over me.

Noah raced to the door and looked through the little hole. "Mom stop crying. He didn't see us."

"How do you know?" I whispered

"Because he is kissing Zoe as if nothing happened....and he's doing it right in front of one of the hotel employees"

"What?"

Noah shook his head in disgust "yep, she's trying to open the door for them, and he's just kissing Zoe...

I ran over there to check it out myself and sure enough..my son was right. He had his hands all of over her hair as if they were about to do a porno. Disgusting. I just wish I had my phone right now so I could take a picture of the scene and send it to Shawn.

"Go beat her up mom, I know you can. I'm rooting for you" Noah teased.

How can he make a stupid joke like that? But when. I looked up and noticed his sad facial expression, I realized he was trying to make light of this situation and was trying hard to make me feel better. "trust me...you don't need him."

"Yeah...yeah you're right. I don't need him."

Noah nodded and smiled. "You could go to work without him being mad. You can talk to whoever you want without him controlling you. You can go have fun with friends without him having a heart attack...you're free mom."

I finally let out a small smile. "Yeah....I'm free"

~~~~

Noah and I went shopping the next morning and bought a whole new wardrobe of clothes that cost up to thousands of dollars. We also bought two new phones that he suggested for me. I really didn't want the IPhone X but he kept telling me all the pros. So I gave in and took it. But he on the other hand bought almost a dozen Samsung galaxy's stating he wanted to sell it and make more money.

I don't know why he needed more when he can go steal some more from Ethan. Knowing him..I believe he could do it.

I took him to work with me afterwards and made sure to tell him if he saw Zoe not to give dirty looks. I wanted she and Ethan to think I'm clueless to their lies. I just wanted to live my life with my son. My face looked better then before and I was low key excited to see Shawn. The kiss that we planted on eachother made it impossible to forget. I thought I hated his guts...but..I could see myself catching feelings for him.

Once we arrived at Shawn's restaurant, I walked with Noah to the entrance. He immediately spotted a cute girl and excused himself. I could already tell he was going to be a future heartbreaker. He was a magnet to girls and they all loved him. I just hope he never ends up like Ethan.

I started walking to Shawn's office. But I did realize some looks from the other workers. I wasn't even there for five seconds and the women were staring me down like a pack of wolves. I shrugged and flipped my hair.

Jealousy is a disease.

I opened Shawn's door and my world stopped.

Zoe was there. She was on his lap grinding on him as if she was on a horse. She had her hands around his neck as she pecked him on the mouth multiple times. After last night, who knows where Zoe's mouth has been...and now she's planting filth on Shawn's. I clenched my fists in anger. He was whispering something to in between kisses and I was shocked that they didn't even notice me.