Chapter 32-Alex's Plan

*Noah's POV*

"I don't think your dad's friend likes me" I said swimming around Hannah.

"Who Mark? Don't mind him. He just doesn't do well with strangers, he goes to protective mode. He will warm up to you, just don't make things awkward" she replied back

Now that I think of it..everything felt awkward.

The car ride was awkward. The only thing that I know of Hannah is that she had an neglectful mother which she expressed to me years ago. Her mom kept her away from her dad as much as possible which resulted in them leaving town, until she was old enough to move out and join her father again. I didn't know much about Alex, but he seemed like a cool guy. He knows my mother but I don't know how and I didn't question it much. When I saw him today I just said a small hello. He smiled as I hopped in the truck. In the back of my mind I wanted to get out but watching Hannah join me halted me. Her boobs were so huge it almost popped out her dress. It would make any man go crazy.

I could see Alex watching me hard.

He began to question me about college while his friend stayed mute. I knew he kept a close eye on me. But let me tell you...I would not dare get on his bad side. He looked like he could beat me up with one flick of his finger. He was older but dressed like a decent man. Hair was nice and combed back, long white beard was trimmed nicely. His blue eyes would not stop staring back at me. He looked expensive..

But he also looked very intimidating

I started to forget why I was here. But as Hannah slithered into my hands I stopped the thought. She told me she was here to stay, that she wasn't leaving. She had no idea what happened to her mom and she didn't care. All she cared about was that she was now reunited with her father.

Alex took us back to his house. Wasn't too big, or small. It was just right. They had a big pool in the back that Hannah was excited to show me. Without hesitation she took off her clothes right in front of me. I had to check to see if Alex was seeing this but Hannah giggled at my reaction. "I have a bra and underwear underneath settle down" she whispered

"Yeah and your dad is also in the house"

She shrugged and made it be known that she can do what she wants. She hopped in and I watched as her top almost came off when she came out to let out a breath. She wiped the water from her eyes before showing off her smile "come in, feels nice"

I looked back at the house one last time. Just to make sure. I didn't want Alex coming out and brutally attacking me for being in the pool with his daughter. "Noah he likes you alright. Just come in"

took a few seconds but i finally did so. Took off my shirt but left my pants on. Yeah I was wearing jeans..but I didn't care. We swam for approximately fifteen minutes. We talked about each other, what I know about her is that she plans on going to college next fall; she wants to be a nurse. She completely disowned her mother. She got a job as a bartender but she still scams people for extra cash. I'm sure she's a pro at it now. she used to do it to feed herself when she was younger since her mom failed to do so. Now she just does it for fun. I didn't tell her much about me, but enough for her not to know too much.

She smiled and finally asked "do you have a girlfriend?"

It caught me off guard. Bobby's face appeared in my head.  Do I consider her my girlfriend? Well..I've asked her out so many times but she never gave me a real answer. So does that consider me single? I don't know. "No" I said