Chapter 26-the second break up

Shawn slammed me against a wall. I don't know which wall because all I can focus on was his lips. Shawn had the most unbelievable softest lips I have ever kissed. It was just too addicting to stop. He had his lower half presses on me so hard he was squishing me. But I was so in the moment that I didn't care. I could feel how hard he was and it only excited me more. He grabbed the back of my hair and pulled my head backwards. He then started lightly kissing my neck with such passion it immediately had me weak. "Oh my god Shawn" I whispered. Every kiss he planted on my neck made me want to faint in his arms. My heart was pounding so hard and fast. I didn't want this to end. He then started flicking his tongue in my weak area (behind the ear) and I bit my lip wanting more. The way he cradled my butt didn't help things either. I raised my leg on his waist to give him the hint that I wanted it now. But like teasing me he stopped kissing me for a second and just looked at me. His eyes burning into mine making me ache. Why was he stopping?

He slowly lifted his finger up and placed it in his mouth. He slowly went down and I waited until he placed his finger deep inside me. It hurt. It hurt..but felt amazing. He continued to stare while going deeper and deeper to the point I jerked his boxers down and told him that I wanted it now.

He grinned "right here? Are you sure?"

I shook my head"no upstairs..do you have protection?"

His face fell "no....do you want to stop?"

I responded by slamming my lips onto his before wrapping both my legs around him. He grabbed my waist to hold me in position and walked upstairs without tripping. He was about to go to Noah's bedroom but I guided him to Ethan's. We couldn't even find the bed because of how are faces were so close to each other. He eventually gave up because none of us wanted to pull away from our deep kiss that he just set me down and made me lean on Ethan's desk table. He twirled me around and I could already feel him tracing my lower area with his member.

Without warning he slipped inside me so aggressively I felt like blood was exiting me. "You're fine Hazel...you're just excited that's all" he whispered.

I looked down and he was right. I have never been this wet before. Not even the first time we had sex. But here I was..soaking him with my own wetness. I knew he was enjoying every minute of it.

"Are you sure you want me to keep going?" He whispered

I nodded "Yes"

~~~

Thirty minutes. It took thirty minutes for him to make me orgasm five times. Thirty minutes for him to make me feel like the only girl in the world, thirty minutes for me to lose control of my body and allow him to do anything with it. I was so exhausted that I was pouring with sweat. It ran down my body. Every inch was covered, and after we were done I hopped into the bathtub. He soon joined me and we were back at passionately kissing like there was no tomorrow.

Was this wrong? Did I really sleep with him again? What's the next step? Was he going to leave Zoe? Was he finally going to be with me? He has yet to mention about Zoe and her cheating. Why? I really didn't want to ruin the moment and ask him these questions. I was already enjoying our time in the tub.

Shawn finally pulled away and placed his head back at the end of the tub and just laid there. I grabbed a sponge and started brushing my body waiting for him to tell me what was on his mind.

"Hazel...

"Hmm?" I said now too nervous to finish brushing myself.

He opened his eyes and swam to me. Literally. The tub was big enough for four people.

Shawn started swimming around me and smiling. "So....how would you feel if I said I wanted to marry you?"

I snickered at his sarcasm. But he stopped swimming and stared at me "I'm being serious...