Best Friends Brother

Feel free to imagine Ace however you like, this is just who I see him as AJ

-------------------
Song: Best Friends Brother
Artist: Victoria Justice

Alison's P.O.V:

"ALI" My best friend, Courtney called from her brother's balcony.

"WHAT" I yelled back, annoyed that she was disturbing me from my TVD session.

"Come over please." She said and I heard the door of her brother's balcony shut.

I groaned to myself and got off my bed, walking downstairs in my black pajama short shorts and matching black tank top.

Courtney has been my best friend for years and years now and we happen to be neighbors. Even though it's Courtney and I that are best friends, her annoying twin brother got the room across from mine. Courtney's brother's name is Ace and I hate to say it but he is hot asfuck. He has dark brown hair that looks super soft and tanned skin. He has deep brown eyes and pink lips that look VERY kissable.

Ok, so I may have a teeny little... thing for Ace. DONT JUDGE.

I make my way over to Court's house and let myself in, since their door is always (very unsafely), open. I walk upstairs and walk into Court's room but it's empty. I check the bathroom with no luck there either.

I sigh in frustration and walk over to Ace's room to ask him where Court is, preparing myself for a flirting fest.

Oh! Did I forget to mention? Ace has been flirting with me since the day I met him.

I walked in the room, screamed, and cover my eyes.

"GEEZ ACE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" I scream at him and try to get the image of is tan chest with abs and Ace junior out of my head but can't seem to get it out and I cant help but feel my area get warm.

He chuckles deeply and I hear him shuffling around. "You can open your eyes now" he says, amusement clear in his voice.

I hesitantly uncover my eyes to see him shirtless and in grey sweatpants. He smirks and checks me out. I suddenly regret wearing this outfit, or rather the lack of it.

"Nice pajamas Al" he says, finally finishing checking me out and looking at my face. Making me blush profusely.

"T-thanks" I scold myself internally for making me stutter. He chuckles and comes closer to me, leaning down and whispering in my ear.

"I'd love to figure out how far down that blush goes" he says huskily and I feel my shorts slightly dampen from what he said but also because of the desire in his eyes. He moves impossibly closer to me, now pinning me to the wall and inching closer to my face, giving me an Eskimo kiss.

"A-Ace what are you d-doing?" I ask hesitantly.

"Doing what I've wanted to do since the day I set eyes on you."

I didn't get to utter another word as his lips crashed into mine, sending sparks through my entire body as his soft lips move in sync with mine, getting more and more passionate by the second.

He wraps his arms around my waist and I bring mine up, wrapping them around his neck and pulling him impossibly closer. His tongue glides against my lower lip, asking for and entrance and I deny, just to tease him. He squeezed my butt, making me gasp and he took the chance to slide his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch it.

I moved my hands up to his soft hair and tugged lightly on it, making him moan and turning me on even more. He grinded up against me, moaning, as I tried my best to hold back a moan, a slight whimper coming out.