Twins- Jack & Finn Harries

No, they are not wearing suits in this one lol :p

Warnings: threesome, incest, double penetration

Aria's P.O.V:

I was sitting on my bed, scrolling through social media when a text popped up. I clicked on it and saw it was in the group chat of just Jack, Finn and I.

Jack 😊😝:
Hey Ari?

I texted back straight away.

Me:
What's up?

Finn responded for him, something they do every once and a while since usually their together while I'm at work or home.

Finn 😙😋:
R u busy rn?

Me:
Not really, just sitting in bed on my phone

Jack 😊😝:
Can you come over?

I was confused, especially since Jack answered back super fast when I said I wasn't busy. I figured they were just bored and wanted to hang out, maybe snuggle and watch a movie or something so I agreed.

Me:
Sure I'll be over soon but don't expect me to be all dressed up

Finn 😙😋:
That's fine :3

I smiled and put my phone down, getting up to get changed into some comfortable clothing. I couldn't go in what I already had on cause it was just a comfy sweater and underwear.

I decided on an oversized sweatshirt that I stole from Jack and some leggings, putting on some lacy black undergarments on underneath. I slipped on some black and white converse and headed out, just bringing my phone and wallet.

~*~*Time Skip*~*~

I knocked on the door, waiting awkwardly in front of it until I heard the click of it being unlocked. The door opened to reveal a pair of identical twins, one in sweats and a tight black shirt and the other in just sweatpants, hanging low on his hips with no shirt. I tried not to stare at them for too long and played it off.

"Hey Jack, Finn" I said nonchalantly, easily telling the difference between the two.

"How do you always know who's who?" Finn asked curiously, being the one in only black sweatpants.

"I don't know, I just can always tell the difference. It's a mixture of lots of things. Posture, personality traits, there are even a few physical traits that are different, they are minor, most people miss them, but I like to think of myself as an observant person" I said, my inner nerd coming out. Jack laughed lightly at Finn's astonished face, moving to the side slightly.

"Come on in" Jack said, grinning at me. I thanked him and walked in, slipping my shoes off by the door. I've been to their house quite a few times so I knew my way around pretty well.

"So why did you guys want me to come ove-" I cut myself off with a gasp as I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist and warm breath on my ear.

This is new..

"We have something to tell you" Finn whispered in my ear, his voice significantly lower. I tried to ignore the slight feeling of wetness starting to form between my legs.

"We like you Aria. A lot. But the problem is that both of us do, and you know we're used to sharing things, so we want to share you" I heard Jack's voice coming closer. He soon was in my line of vision, his hand placed on my cheek as he looked back and forth from my lips to my eyes, his own eyes darkening significantly. My lips parted as Finn started to kiss lightly at me neck, his grip on my waist not faltering.