Forbidden City Gerudo Quest-Link

Just a warning, I've never actually played Legends of Zelda, I'm just a huge fan of playing Link in Super Smash Bros so I'm sorry if I've offended any fans with incorrect information

Oh and I know nothing from this scene really happened and in the actual game Link doesn't talk much, but it was kind of needed for the scene

I basically just used the setting so he would be in the cute outfit shown at the top :p

Alice's P.O.V:

I was rolling on the floor laughing as Link walked into the house, blushing beet red.

"Ugh shut up Alice" he groaned out, closing all the blinds before plopping down on the couch, huffing as he took his mask off.

"I'm sorry you just looked so uncomfortable I couldn't help myself" I settled down from my laughter, walking over and sitting down next to him where he was taking off the light blue sleeves.

"Yeah yeah" he mumbled and I smirked, getting out my phone.

"Look what I got though" I said, showing him the screen and his blue eyes widened in panic, trying to take the phone but I moved it away quickly so he couldn't quite grasp it.

"Delete it now!" He yelled, jumping on top of me and trying to take it back.

"No way! This can give me blackmail for years!!" I said, laughing evilly. I had showed him a picture I snuck of him with the same outfit on, blushing and all.

"Alice!!" He groaned out, now practically lying on top of me.

"Get off you baboon!" I yelled, putting the phone under me while he wasn't looking and trying to push him off, failing miserably.

"Not until you give me the phone" he said and I narrowed my eyes, moving closer to his face causing him to blush slightly.

"Not gonna happen" I said, not breaking eye contact with his electric blue eyes.

He smirked, placing his hands on my sides, making my eyes widen as I knew what he was about to do. His smirk never faltered as he started moving his fingers, tickling my sides with no mercy.

"LINK NO PLEASEEE STOOPPPPPPPP!!" I yelled, laughing involuntarily. He smiled, not stopping.

"You chose the hard way Alice" he said and I gripped onto his biceps, hoping it would somehow stop him. It didn't.

He went on, tickling me until I was crying of laughter, my stomach hurting. He finally stopped and I sighed in relief.

"You really don't want to delete that picture, do you?" He asked and I shook my head no, still catching my breath.

"Fine. I'll let you keep it IF" he said as I smiled widely but it faded only slightly hearing his last word.

"If?" I asked, willing to do almost anything to keep that picture.

"If, you do everything I say for the rest of the day" he said, bargaining. I sighed, narrowing my eyes slightly at him, seeing if I waited long enough, he would lower the time. But he didn't, only looking back at me with a smirk, still straddling me as he waited for my answer.