Perfect- Muke Clemmings

Tbh I die a little everytime I see this photo idk why I think it's so cute x.x

Warnings: boyxboy, shower, hot, Dom!Michael, Sub!Luke, slight embarrassment

Luke's P.O.V:

"I might never be your knight in shining armor
I might never be the one you take home to mother" I started singing the lyrics to Perfect by One Direction while responding to a text from one of my mates back in Australia.

"And I might never be the one who brings you flowers
But I can be the one, be the one tonight
When I first saw you
From across the room
I could tell that you were curious (oh, yeah)
Girl, I hope you're sure
What you're looking for
'Cause I'm not good at making promises
But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
And if you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do
Then baby, I'm perfect
Baby, I'm perfect for you
And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
And if you like going places we can't even pronounce
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about
Baby, you're perfect
So let's start right now" I sang loudly, dancing around my room once I put my phone down. I sang the rest of the song while dancing around my room, laughing to myself as I caught a glimpse of myself a few times in my full body mirror.

The song ended and I laughed once again, mentally thanking my fellow bandmates for leaving me in the house alone for the night while they went out for a night on the town, which probably meant they were getting drunk at a club somewhere. I turned around, freezing up completely as I spotted a smirking boy with fiery red hair leaned up against my door frame.

"Uhh.. how long have you been there Michael?" I asked hesitantly, feeling a blush creep up my cheeks at his intense green-eyed stare.

"Since the beginning of the song actually. I haven't seen you dance like that while sober in a while" he said and that only made my face grow even hotter.

"I thought you were going out with Calum and Ashton" I ignored his statement, silently questioning why he was here to see this embarrassing moment of mine.

"I decided to stay last minute since I didn't feel like getting drunk" he stated, pushing himself off of the door frame and slowly walking towards me.

"You? Not wanting to get drunk? What's the real reason?" I chuckled to myself and he playfully glared at me, not stopping his slow, almost unnoticeable walk towards me.

"Haha very funny. But I actually don't, I thought I could stay here, maybe watch a movie with you and cuddle or something" he shrugged his shoulders, stopping less than a step away from being chest to chest with him. He never has been very good at personal space, but I don't actually mind.

"Uhm, yeah okay.. I need to take a quick shower first though since I jumped in the pool before for that dare earlier" I said, awkwardly pointing over to the bathroom door. I would never turn down a chance to snuggle with Michael since it's rare that he's ever the one to ask for cuddles.

He nodded, not moving it speaking so I waited as well, playing with my lip ring and trying my best not to glance down at his lips. After a few seconds he grinned, amusement dancing in his eyes, telling me that I was supposed to go take a shower. I blushed once again, quickly making my way to the bathroom and shutting the door behind me. I turned on the shower before leaving it to heat up while I got undressed.

Once the water was the right temperature I hopped in and just stood there, facing the faucet under the running water and feeling my quiff turn flat on my head as I thought about Michael.