Hang outs- Adrienette (MLB)

Warnings: painfully akward

Marinette's P.O.V:

I walked into my classroom with my best friend, Alya, and went up to my seat, sitting down just as the bell rang.

"Hey Nino! Hey Adrien!" Alya waved at the two boys sat in front of me, a blush appearing on my face as Adrien turned around, waving at Alya before turning to me.

"Hey Marinette! How are you?" He asked and I stumbled to find a good answer.

"Amazing I am! I mean- you're amazing! I mean, I'm am- oh forget it" I stuttered before giving up. He chuckled, scratching the back of his head like usual before turning around as the teacher walked in.

"Good morning class!" My teacher said happily and while everyone else greeted her, I sighed, staring down at my long-time crush, Adrien.

I felt Alya's comforting hand on my back but only sighed once again, trying my best to pay attention to the lesson and failing miserably once again.

*********************

"Hey! Wait up!!" I called out to Nino, Adrien, and Alya as they began walking out of the school. I ran after them even as they stopped for me, and as my clumsy self, tripped and fell. I squeaked, waiting for the impact of the concrete but it never came. I opened my eyes, looking up to see the same bright green eyes that I've been crushing on since the first day I saw them.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded, not speaking since I knew I would just stumble over my words.

"Sooo, uhm, m-my parents are going o-out on a d-date t-tonight s-so I was w-wondering if you g-guys wanted to c-come o-over?" I stuttered out, blushing profusely as I saw Adrien smile at me from the corner of my eye.

"Let me ask Natalia" Adrien said, walking away to call her as I nodded. As soon as he walked away I squealed, before turning to my two other friends.

"I was going to say yes... But... Uhmmm.. I just remembered that iiii... Uhh. Have to.. watch my sisters! Yeah! Aaaand.. Nino's helping me!" Alya stumbled out an excuse and I was about to question her before I realized what she was doing, giving her a greatful smile.

"I am?" Nino questioned her and she elbowed him. He groaned, looking at her before tensing up at the glare she was giving him.

"I convinced her! I'm in" Adrien came up from behind me, placing a hand on my shoulder. I froze, looking at him and smiling widely before realizing I had been doing it for too long and it was starting to get awkward, as usual.

"Well, we can't today, sorry! But have fun! Talk about things, and get to know each other some more!" Alya said to us while dragging Nino away.

"Guess it's just us" Adrien said, smiling sheepishly.

"Y-y-yup" I stuttered again, facepalming internally at how awkward I was around him.

"Oh, my bodyguard wanted to drive us by the way since I'm.. not allowed to walk" he said, embarrassed at his father's restrictions. I nodded, following him to his fancy silver car and getting in the back before him as he opened the door for me before beginning the awkwardly silent ride.

*******************

We had been in my room after eating for a while now and it's gotten a little less awkward since when he walked in on me trying to cover up all of the photos of him on my walls. He saw one, but just laughed it off as I stuffed it in my drawer. My parents just left for their date and now we're sitting in front of my computer, playing video games.