Bad Timing

Warnings: orgasm denial, toys, BFB, Riding

Scarlett's P.O.V:

"See ya later Maia!" I screamed to my bestie, waving as she drove off to meet up with her long-distance boyfriend.

I sighed, shutting the door and locking it behind me as I walked to my room to change. I swear, Maia's life is like a romance story, going on a road trip to see her long-distance boyfriend for a week that she hasn't seen in a year. It's quite adorable.

I thought back to when we were young and dumb, messing around and giggling on her couch all day while talking about how we want to be saved by a handsome prince one day. Then her brother would walk in and I would jump on him, telling him how much I loved him.

Talk about embarrassing.

I decided to change into a new set of lingerie, doing a small runway show. I picked out a black set with a black lacy bra and matching panties that was crotchless, so it didn't cover my area. I attached the stockings and slipped into a pair of blood red heels, admiring the look in my full body mirror, especially with my dark curls falling over my shoulders. I finished the look with matt red lipstick, laughing as I walked across the room like I was on a runway.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, causing me to jump, before throwing on a shirt that only went down to my thighs, the stockings and heels making it obvious what I was wearing underneath but I didn't care as it was probably Maia forgetting something.

I opened the door without thinking and gasped, automatically shutting the door when I saw who it was. I heard a deep chuckle and a few small knocks, causing a light blush to tint my cheeks as I cracked the door open, only showing my top half.

"Hey Scarlett, it's been a while" Kai said, walking in nonchalantly.

Let me catch you up. Kai is Maia's older brother aka a hottie aka super sweet aka also a cocky bastard aka THE ONE I USED TO CONFESS MY LOVE TO EVERY DAY.

Okay now you're caught up.

"W-w-what are you doing here Kai?" I stuttered out, blushing as he turned around and looked me up and down, smirking slightly.

"I was coming to visit my sister but she doesn't seem to be here" he said and I laughed a little at his bad timing.

"She literally left 5 minutes ago to go on a week long trip with her Prince" I said, motioning outside causing him to groan.

"Great now I can't ask her for- actually.. hey Scarlett can I ask you a HUGE favor?" He cut himself off and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Depends what it is" I said and he chuckled.

"Can I stay here until she gets back? I'm kinda stuck here for about a month and was going to ask her if I could crash here anyways but since she's gone you're the next owner of the house" he said and I didn't even think before nodding.

"Sure. Maia would kill me if she found out I kicked you out anyways" I said and he chuckled.

"Oh and sorry if I walked in at a bad time" he said, motioning to my outfit.

"You should just be glad I put the shirt on. You wouldn't be able to control yourself if I didn't" I teased and he laughed, taking a small step closer.

"Says the girl that used to talk about how much she loved me every day" he brought up and I groaned. I didn't even notice the small steps he was taking towards me.

"Okay that was a long time ago! I've matured" I defended myself and he lightly placed his hands on my waist.

"Then why don't you show me" he whispered, nibbling lightly on my ear causing my eyes to widen. I was speechless, making him look at my face and chuckle.