The Jerk Turns Me On

Song: Cooler Than Me
Artist: Mike Posner

Caroline's P.O.V:

I walked into the front doors of my highschool, ready for another boring áss day. I walked into my first class of the day and sat down in my seat.

I'm Caroline Rose. I'm a Senior in highschool and am the average girl. I get mostly A's and a few B's but am not afraid to have some fun with friends but I will admit I'm kind of obsessed with school sometimes. I'm a few chapters ahead in math class.... Aaanywayysss... There are a few perverted jocks that try to get with me but I have only had sex once so I'm not someone who just sleeps around with whoever. I just turn the jerks down. I'm... acquaintances with the Jerk of the school: Jacob. Basically he won't leave me alone and I'm forced to acknowledge him as I have almost all my classes with him. I hate to admit it but yes, he's super... hot.

Jacobs P.O.V:

I'm Jacob West and I'm basically the schools bad boy. Even though I normally get all B's in class. I'm not afraid to pick a fight and most teachers hate me. I prank people alot. I'm friends with Caroline and talk to her alot. She's cute and I love making her blush. I enjoy when she gets squirmish when I do something that girls think are hot. I don't want to hurt her though..

Caroline's P.O.V:

-First Bell Rings-

Everybody else files into class and takes their seats. Jacob is the last to come in before the teacher and comes and plops down in the seat next to me.

"Hello there Care Bear" he says with a smirk, not-so-obviously scooting his chair closer to mine, making our knees brush.

"I told you not to call me that" I retort, already irritated by him.

"If you really want me to stop. Fine." He says and I let out a sigh of relief. The teacher stands up and writes 'Advanced Algebraic Expressions' on the board.

"Okay class. Today we will be learning the factors of-" I drowned the rest of him speaking put since I read this chapter last week. I've always been great at math. I don't know why, I'm great at it, but I don't enjoy it.

Something poked my arm and glanced beside me to see Jacob poking me with a pencil. He opened his mouth to speak but I just looked away and ignored him, hoping he would take it as a sign.

But he didn't.

He kept poking me, over and over and over and over. By now I was about to explode and turned to face him. "What do you want!" I practically screeched.

"No speaking in class Ms. Rose! Detention!" Mr. Saltzer said to me and Jacob chuckled beside me but shut up when I gave him a death glare.

The bell rang and Jacob quickly picked up his stuff but before he left he said something that made me groan in irritated-ness:

"See ya later babygirl"

********

Lunch Time:

I walked over to the front of the school to find a place to eat. Don't get me wrong, I have friends, they just eat at the 'populars' table and I don't enjoy sitting there. I spot a beautiful willow tree and walk over to it, sitting down by the stump and leaning against the bark, starting to eat my lunch while enjoying the beautiful view.