My Hero-Niall Horan

Warnings: lingerie, angel

Angel's P.O.V:

I sighed as I opened my closet door, trying to find an outfit. I looked through for a while before I decided on going cute but comfy and putting on [outfit above]. I admired my new boots before grabbing a cream colored purse and putting some money in it as well as my ID and phone.

I walked out of my house and locked my door behind me, walking down to my car. As I was about to open the door I heard a voice behind me.

"Daamn baby you lookin' finneeeeee" I turned around to see a guy that looked around my age. He had on a tight black shirt and cargo pants with black heavy duty boots on. I admit, he was hot, but he was also a creep.

"Fuck off" I sighed, unlocking my car. I opened the car door only for it to be slammed back into place, making me squeal in shock and turn around to find the same guy from before with an angry expression on his face.

"Don't be a bitch baby. Don't you wanna have some fun?" He said, his voice low. It didn't seem like it was a question though as he gripped my arm tightly.

"Leave me alone!!" I screamed, trying to get away from him but his grip only tightened, starting to feel like he was bruising my arm.

"Your gonna come with me little lady" he all but growled into my ear, starting to pull me away.

"Hey! She said, leave her alone" an authoritative voice spoke. The creep turned around, his grip staying harsh on my arm and pulling me around with him. I winced in pain but looked up to see the person that was defending me.

"It's none of your business what she said" the creep said, his shoulders squaring in defense.

"And what's your business with her?" The man seethed, talking a step closer to us.

"I'm her boyfriend" the creep lied smoothly, his eyes narrowing. My eyes widened in disgust and I saw the new man's eyes flicker towards me to gauge my reaction, before turning back to the creep with a look mixed with confidence and and anger on his face.

"Really? Cause last time I checked I was her boyfriend" he said back, taking another step closer. The creeps eyes widened, his grip on my arm loosening slightly, though I could barely tell as it was half-numb.

"And why should I believe that?" The creep asked, trying to defend himself.

"Why don't you just ask the little lady?" The man fought back, causing all eyes to be on me. My eyes widened, being completely uncomfortable in this situation. I mentally calmed myself down, going into my actress mode.

"He is my boyfriend and I would appreciate it if you could let me go now" I said, pulling out of his grip and his anger flared more now since it was obvious we didn't even know each other. I mean come on, he just walked up to the situation, he didn't even come from my house either.

Either way, I walked towards him and he lightly took my hand, making sure I was okay with it, causing me to smile slightly.

"Oh really? Then prove it" the perv said, a vein pooping from his neck. "kiss." He finished, smirking at the light blush that coated both of our cheeks. My 'hero' was about to protest but I quickly grabbed his chin lightly, pressing my lips softly against his. He was clearly surprised but quickly regained his composure, kissing me back with his soft pink lips. We pulled away after a few seconds and I looked back to the perv where he practically had smoke coming out of his ears. He grunted, walking up to my hero and punching him across the face before quickly stomping away and mumbling curse words under his breath as he disappeared around the corner of the sidewalk. I didn't think, automatically pulling my hero into a big hug, wrapping my arms around his neck.