Distraction- Lashton Irmings

Warnings: boyxboy, daddy, baby boy, name calling, Dom/sub, aftercare?, Spanking, punishment, riding

Ashton's P.O.V:

I sighed for what felt like the millionth time today, running my hands through my ruffled hair as I tried to work out the best way to help my line of hotels succeed.

"Hi Daddy" Luke said cheerfully, giggling as he walked into my office.

"Hi baby boy" I smiled, looking up at him and motioning him to come over. He followed my motion, hovering over me with his tall frame and leaning down to give me a quick peck on the lips before pulling away, looking at me with his bright blue eyes.

"Whatcha doin?" He asked while perching on the edge of my desk and I chuckled at his cute behavior. He must be in a good mood.

"Doing boring work" I said and he pouted for me, making me laugh once again.

"Well that's no fun" he said and stood up, walking behind me and putting his hands on my shoulders, rubbing them I'm just the right way. I moaned out as I felt my body relax into his touch, my head falling forwards as I let him work his magic.

"You're so good with your hands baby boy" I groaned out, hearing him giggle behind me.

"Anything for you" he said and I could just imagine him with that beautiful smile on his face with his tongue sticking out in between his teeth.

"I should really get back to work baby boy" I said, trying to peel his hands off of me but he didn't let me. Instead, he wrapped his arms lightly around my neck and kissed my cheek.

"But I'm so lonely when your working" he pouted and I bit my lip, trying to decide what to do.

"I know baby but Daddy needs to get his work done. Then we can play" I said, making my final decision. I leant back over my work, ignoring the whine of protest coming from my beautiful Blonde.

"But I'm lonely" he said, trying to get my attention but I ignored him, only earning me more distracting whines.

"Stop distracting me baby boy. Be a good boy" I scolded him and out of the corner of my eye I saw him pout but he listened, remaining quiet.

After a few minutes of silence I figured he left and I sighed, reading over one of the many contracts that I had to go over by the end of the week. Suddenly, there were small hands on my thighs and I jumped slightly, automatically looking under my desk and seeing Luke with an innocent look on his face, looking up at me as his hands moved upwards, towards my crotch.

"Don't even think about it baby boy" I said, my tone low and intimidating but he didn't listen and sooner rather than later his hands were palming over my growing erection.

"I'm horny Daddy" he whispered out and I groaned, throwing my head back.

"I told you I'm busy" I groaned out, even though I was really just trying to convince myself. He unbuckled my skinny jeans, pulling them down with my boxers quickly. I wanted to stop him but my body wouldn't let him, writhing in pleasure as he licked a stripe up the underside of my cock.

"Please Daddy?" He asked, looking up at me with the most innocent, electric blue eyes that I've ever seen and I could have finished just from the look he gave me. Without waiting for permission, his mouth enveloped around me and he bobbed his head up and down, before stopping and slowly taking my inch by inch until the tip hit the back of his throat. I moaned loudly, throwing my head back and closing my eyes at the intense pleasure he was giving me.

"Where'd you learn to be so good at that baby boy?" I asked, biting my lip as I looked back down at him with hazy eyes.

"Practice makes perfect!" He took his mouth off of me for a second to say and giggled, before going back to work. I gripped his blonde hair, pulling him up harshly and hearing him whimper.