Submissive- Colby Brock

Warnings: Dom/sub, rough,

Eve's P.O.V:

I sighed, shuffling through the hundreds of papers scattered around my desk. I hate having a messy desk, but I've just gotten so much work given to me from Colby that came from the office so I haven't been able to keep it clean.

I knew he would be stuck in his office the whole day so I started working on everything, wanting to clean my desk as much as possible throughout the day.

*******************

It had been around 6 hours now and I've managed to get 4 days of work done in that time. I'm very proud of myself especially because my desk is now squeaky clean. Just as I close my laptop, my makeshift office door opens to reveal a tired Colby at my door. His hair was disheveled and you could see in his Cobalt blue eyes that he was stressed.

"Tough day?" I asked, standing up and walking over to him to take his jacket and briefcase. He merely grunted at my question, confirming my suspicions.

"You know, you're such a good girl wearing your cute little outfit for Daddy" he praised and I smiled, blushing as I fiddled with the cloth. My daily outfit consists of black lace lingerie with stockings attached to my panties and blood red heels, finished off with blood red lipstick and a choker that said 'daddys princess' on it. He seemed to like taking advantage of the fact that I work from home, but I didn't mind.

"I finished all of my work too Daddy!" I said excitedly, pointing to my clean desk. To say he looked surprised was an understatement.

"Wow princess, great job!" He said and my smile only grew as I walked over to him, pecking his lips. I was about to back up when he gripped my waist, pulling me back towards him and smashed his lips into mine. I moaned into the kiss, smiling slightly at how eager he was.

"I need you babygirl" he rasped into my ear, leaving a trail of wet kisses down my neck.

"I'm all yours Daddy" I said quietly, whimpering slightly when he nibbled on my sweet spot.

"I know" he said, grabbing my waist and picking me up, causing me to squeal and giggle while wrapping my legs around his waist. He looked up at me, chuckling and pecking my lips before going back to kissing at my neck as he set me down on my desk.

I felt his thumbs hook into my underwear and lifted myself up a bit, letting him pull them down my legs as I unhooked my bra. Once they were discarded on the floor, he unbuttoned his black button up shirt before pulling off his belt and pants until he was just left in his black, tight boxers.

He kissed down my neck to my breasts, sucking and kissing each of them causing me to moan and arch my back.

"So beautiful princess" he mumbled against my skin, slowly moving down my stomach. I blushed, smiling as I felt the pleasure coursing through my veins.

"Thank you Daddy" I said, gasping as he finally reached my core, licking a stripe up it before sucking on my clit harshly. I moaned loudly, bringing a hand down to tug on his hair. He moaned as I did and that sent vibrations through my body, causing me to throw my head back and tug harshly on his brown locks. He grunted, standing up and pulling down his boxers.

"Suck Daddy's cock princess" He ordered and I quickly dropped off the desk and onto my knees, grabbing him in my hands. I pumped him a few times as he groaned out before taking as much of him as I could into my mouth, knowing he wouldn't take teasing right now.

I felt his tip hit the back of my throat and gagged a little, pulling away to gasp for hair. He looked down at me with darkened eyes and put my hair into a makeshift ponytail, pushing my head back down onto his cock. I choked on him as he pushed me all the way down onto him, keeping my head there. My fingernails dug into his thighs and he kept me there until I swallowed around him, finally letting me pull away.

"Such a good girl taking Daddy's cock so well" He groaned out, pulling me back up and sitting me up on the desk since he was so much taller than me.

"Thank you Daddy" I said, smiling up at him as he stared at me. I don't think I was supposed to hear it, but he mumbled 'so hot' before he spoke to me once again.

"How about a little prize for being so good? How do you want me to fuck you babygirl?" He asked gruffly and I had to hold back a whine just from the sound of his voice and his thumbs tracing circles into my hip bones lightly.

"Anyway you want Daddy, just, please no teasing" I whimpered, pouting up at him as he chuckled, his beautiful smile showing.

"Whatever you want my princess" He said, flipping me around suddenly causing me to squeak. I heard him laughing once again but I couldn't focus enough to glare at him. My breasts were pressed up against the cold surface of the desk and I could feel my excitement running down my inner thighs as his tip pressed against my entrance.

My hands gripped onto the sides of the desk as he roughly slammed into me, not waiting a second to pull out and repeat the action over and over. The only sounds in the room were skin slapping together and Colby and I's moans echoing through the house, only arousing me even more. His hand came up to my hair and pulled me up so my back was against his chest, both of us panting as he thrusted up into me.

"G-gonna cum Daddy" I whimpered out, feeling his thrusts only go faster as I started involuntarily clenching around him. He brought a hand down to my clit and started rubbing it harshly, a knot being built up fast in my lower stomach.

"'m cumming!!" I warned, throwing my head back so it hit Colby's broad shoulder.

"Cum for me princess" He whispered into my ear and I was gone. I felt my orgasm shoot through me as he went impossibly faster. His moans got louder as I came down from my high, him pulling out and shooting all of his semen onto my back.

After a few seconds I stood up, turning around to face him and a wide smile was set on his face, causing me to smile as well as if it was a chain reaction.

"Thank you Da-" I started but he cut me off.

"Thank you Princess" he said and I froze, staring at him as if he was crazy. He laughed his genuine laugh, his pearly whites showing as he threw is head back slightly, something I realized he did when he was genuinely happy.

"Let's go shower babygirl" He lightly grasped my waist, directing me to the door.

"But... the mess.." I said, looking back at the mess we made.

"You can clean it up later and get another prize for it. For now, I want to wash that pretty little body of yours" he said and I perked up quickly, causing him to chuckle as I quickly went ahead of him into the bathroom, both of us still butt naked.

----------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry my updates are so slow but I've been really lazy lately and just got back from vacation!