Neighbor

99% of the time the characters are wearing what they are wearing in the picture, just do you know *wink wonk, nudge nudge*

Warnings: slight overstimulation, thigh riding, embarrassment

Liliana's P.O.V:

I sighed in frustration, slamming my trunk closed and getting into my car. I just bought so many groceries and probably looked like an idiot trying to carry them all. To make it even worse, nobody even tried to help me. They just all laughed and walked past. I drove home, parking my car in my driveway and leaning my head against the steering wheel, making sure not to accidentally hit the horn. I got out of the car and walked to the back, sighing as I look at all the heavy bags.

I looked around, making sure nobody was there to see me struggle, but my eyes paused as I saw my neighbor fixing his car. I felt my breath hitch in my throat as I realized he was shirtless, his abs full on display as he leant over the hood, his biceps flexing as he worked.

I know I know, it sounds clichè as hell and I'm acting like a perv, but we're around the same age and my neighbor is really freaking hot. From the time I've lived here I've figured out that his name is Ace, he is a year out of college, while I finished around 6 months ago, his dad comes and visits every once and a while, and he works as a mechanic. I've been his neighbor ever since I finished college and still have never talked to him, but we know each other and he's caught me dancing in my living room during my 'spring cleaning' through our windows that are right across from each other. That was definitely an embarrassing moment.

I looked back down at my bags when I realized I was staring, feeling a light blush spread across my cheeks even though he didn't even see me.

"Hey!" I heard a husky voice say. I looked back up to find the voice, my eyes widening as I noticed it came from Ace. Damn. I've never heard his voice before and fuck, it's hot. A sheepish smile came onto my face as I stared back at him.

You stupid. SAY HI BACK!!

"Oh right. Hi" I said, blushing at my own stupidity. He merely laughed, not bothered by it.

"You need some help?" He asked me. It took me a moment until I realized he saw as I've been standing here by my trunk full of groceries for the last 5 minutes.

"Oh I don't want to be a bother-" I started but he cut me off.

"It won't be, wouldn't want a pretty little lady like you to have to do this alone" he said, walking over to me. Such a gentleman.

"Thank you" I said, smiling as he picked up a few bags, me trying not to stare at his muscles.

"No problem" he replied, returning my smile with a dazzling one of his own. I picked up a few bags of my own, walking up to my door and unlocking and opening my door with some struggle. He followed me inside, placing his bags on my countertop as I followed suit. We walked back outside and repeated until we finished, me sighing and looking at all of the food I'm going to have to put away.

"Why did you buy so many groceries?" He asked with amusement in his voice. I blushed in embarrassment.

"I may or may not have been too lazy to go shopping and may or may not have had any food left to eat" I said quietly as he laughed loudly.

"Sounds like something I would do" he jokes after he calmed down a little. I giggled slightly and looked up at him, noticing his stare.

"You have a really cute laugh" he said, a light blush tinting his cheeks right after he said it as my mouth dropped open. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sound like a creep" he quickly said, scratching the back of his head.