Surprising Daddy-Ashton Irwin

This one turned out to be really long. Sorry not sorry :p

WARNING!! THIS IS BOYxBOY SO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT PLEASE SKIP THIS SMÛT!!! Thank you

Kinks: bondage, toys, babyboy, princess, boyxboy

Ryder's P.O.V:

I was sitting at home, waiting for daddy to get back from recording at the studio. I sighed trying to find something to do but coming up empty handed. I flicked through the channels and all that was on was boring and depressing news and those kitchen gadget commercials that are each 30 minutes long. I went on my phone and went into Twitter, scrolling through my feed. I saw a picture of Ashton and I and smiled, remembering that night. He had taken me on our first date to the carnival and won me a huge fluffy teddy bear, I know, cliché right? But I still think it was adorable and he won me over with a kiss at the top of the Ferris wheel. We've been together for a year or so now and his fans know about me. I decided to scroll through the comments, seeing a few hate but ignoring them and focusing on the ones that said 'so cute' and 'jelly' or 'you two are SOOO cute together!! <3<3<3' I commented back to a few of them and liked some stuff, before coming across of a certain fan edited photo of Ash that made my member start to harden.

I clicked on the persons profile and scrolled through all the fan made dirty fan fictions of him, until i came across one that made my eyes go wide and mouth drop open

Imagine Ashton coming home from a hard day at work all hot and sweaty and little does he know you're planning on breaking all of his daddy rules, tying him down and dominating him until he's begging you for more, turning him into your submissive for the time being.

I thought for a little, before deciding and going up to our shared room, going into the walk in closet and stepping on a few boxes in order to reach the black box that Ashton always hid up there. He didn't even know I knew it existed. I smiled evilly and put on some  black and red boxers that were mainly see-through, knowing it turned him on seeing his 'good little princess' dressed in such colors. I took a few things out of the box and hid them near the bed and under the pillows that he couldn't see before closing up the box and putting it back where I found it just in case he went to get it. Just as I walked out of the closet, I heard a door slam closed and a loud huff coming from his lips downstairs. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and automatically went on the bed, putting my hands in my boxers and sticking my fingers into myself (I was still stretched for last night), letting myself moan out a small 'Daddy' just as the door creaked open. His eyes went wide and his mouth formed into a perfect 'O' before replacing his shocked expression with a smirk as he stalked towards the bed, where I pretended I still hadn't noticed him.

"What do you think you're doing princess?" He breathed raspily in my ear and I pretended to be surprised, looking into his hazel-green eyes that were going dark.