Netflix and Chill-Colby Brock

Song: Perfect Two
Artist: Auburn

Ellie's P.O.V:

I drive into the gates of the boys mansion and get out of my car. Sam is walking out when I walk up to the front door.

"Hey Ellie! Great to see you here!" He says and hugs me tightly.

"Great to see you too Sam!" I say and smile. "I thought I'd stop by and hang out with whoever was here since I was really bored at my place." I say and he laughs slightly.

"Well I'm about to go hang out with Kat and the rest of the boys and Devyn are doing an overnight video so it's just Colby in there. Here I'll let you in." He says and unlocks and opens the door for me.

" Thanks Sammy, I'll see you around. Don't forget the condom!!" I tell him as he walks down the porch.

"I could say the same to you Ellie!" He says and I blush and mumble a 'whatever'. He laughs and drives off so I go inside and walk up the stairs to Colby's room, knocking on the door twice.

"Come on in!" I hear him shout and smile at the sound of his voice. I open the door and he turns around from his laptop and smiles at me. "Hey El! Wassup?" He smiles and stands up to give me a hug.

"Not much, just really bored and wanted to see if I could hang out here for a little." I reply and hug him back. I tense up a little when I realize.. he's shirtless..

"Yeah of course you can, you ok? You just got kinda tense..." He asks me and I just nod and try to not look at his torso. I love having Colby as a best friend but I admit I'm definitely attracted to him a lot more then just a friend if ya know what I mean. *Wink wonk* (yes I said wink wonk purposely. Don't judge.)

"Okayyy, I was just browsing around the internet so what do ya wanna do?" He asks and plops down on his bed.

"Umm how about we watch a movie?" I suggest and he agrees and gets up to turn on Netflix on his TV. I can't stop myself from staring at his back muscles and blush. Wow I can tell he's been working out.

Wait, what?!?

"You like what you see?" He breaks me out of my daze and I see a smirk on his face. My face heats up when I realize he caught me staring at him.

"Uuuuuhhhhhmmmmm pppffftttt nooooo" I say and then realize what he asked. "I MEAN YES. WAIT. NO. WAIT. UGGHH" I say and he just giggles, making me blush even more.

"It's fine El" he chuckles and sits down next to me. He picks me up by my waist and sets me on his lap, leaning his head on top of mine as he hits play. I sigh and start watching the movie with him.

*******

We're about halfway into the movie and a sexual scene comes on. I've noticed that he's kept his hands on my thighs and rubs little circles in them every once and a while. I feel a little pool start to form in my panties and move slightly, hoping he doesn't feel my wetness. When I move, he lets out a soft moan and I realize I brushed against his member.

I try to ignore it, thinking he wants to also, but I accidentally move again and he lets out another moan and starts to lightly kiss my neck. I move my head to the side so my neck is more exposed. He moves his hands around my waist and pulls me closer, sucking and biting my neck, making me let out small whimpers. When he finds my sweet spot I let out a little moan and I feel him smile against my neck as he attacks it until he's satisfied with the mark he left.

I start to move my hips around a little and he groans and flips me over so I'm lying over him. Our noses touch as I stare into his icy blue eyes, his pupils blown so wide you can barely see them. I give him an Eskimo kiss and he cracks a smile, giggling softly. I break out into a huge grin at how adorable he is.

"I love it when I make you giggle and smile" I whisper. His smile grows and he finally closes the space between us, his lips moulding softly against mine. He runs his tongue over my bottom lip and I open my mouth slightly, allowing his tongue to explore my mouth. The kiss gets heated and I straddle him, moving my hips against his as he whimpers into my mouth.

He plays with the hem of my shirt, motioning me to take it off so I slide it off, momentarily breaking the kiss. I take his shirt off and he goes to cover his torso, being him shy self, but I quickly stop him, kissing him affectionately.

"Don't hide yourself from me Colbs, you're tan," I say, moving my hands across his tanned torso and moving my body down slightly. "And toned," I add, leaving kisses randomly around his bare stomach. "... and really fucking hot" I finish and he chuckles but lets out a gasp when I start to leave open mouthed kisses above the waistline of his Calvin Kleins.

"E-El a-a-are you s-sure?" He asks in a stutter as I start to play with the waistline of his tight black boxers, showing his large boner through the thin fabric. I don't give him an answer and start to palm him through his boxers, making him let out a gruff moan. I slide his boxers down his legs and he lets out a loud moan when his erection slaps against his stomach.

"Fuck" he moans out when I take his member in my hands and start to pump him. I kitten lick his tip and he involuntarily bucks his hips up, making me giggle softly.

"Eager aren't we?" I ask and he lets out a growl. I take his tip in my mouth and he groans and grasps onto my hair. I suck a little bit and he lets out a needy whine.

"El p-please- SHIT" he never finishes his sentence as I start to deep throat him, feeling his tip hit the back of my throat as I try my best not to gag. I bob my head up and down and his grip on my hair tightens and I feel him twitch in my mouth. He moans my name loudly as I feel his warm liquid shoot into my throat as I swallow it all and make my was back up his body.

His eyes are half-lidded and he smiles when he sees me, pecking my lips. I smile and roll off of him, laying down. I give him a confused look when he rolls on top of me and straddles my lap.

"You think I'm not going to return the favor Ellie? Goodness, I'm not a prick" he says and my eyes widen as I go to protest but cut myself off with a moan as he starts to rub me through my shorts. He pulls them off with my underwear and un-clips my bra, leaving me fully exposed to him and he starts to kiss down the valley of my breasts. He suddenly sucks on my nipple and I let out a moan as he gives each of them equal attention.

He then kisses down my stomach and kisses my inner thighs, just missing the spot I need him the most. I moan loudly as he slides two fingers up my folds, gathering my wetness.

"You're soaking for me El" he teases and I whine, feeling my cheeks heat up. I let out a breathy moan when he licks a strip up my slit. He sucks on my bundle of nerves and circles his finger around my entrance, pushing one into me and I let out a loud moan. He pumps in and out and adds another, then another and soon enough he's pumping three fingers in me and sucking my clit, flicking his tongue against me every once and a while. I moan and buck my hips up.

"Fuck Colbs I'm so clos-" I let out a whine when he pulls his fingers out of me before I get the chance to come undone. He chuckles takes a condom off of his desk, quickly opening it and slipping it on.

"Are you ready?" He asks almost cautiously and I smile and nod, looking into those sharp and now dark blue eyes of his. He slowly slides into me and we both moan. It takes a few seconds to get comfortable but when it does I let out a moan to signal he can start moving. He starts pumping in and out of me, both of us moaning. He starts going faster and soon he's thrusting into me at an inhuman speed, the headboard banging against the wall.

"Fuck Colbs I'm gonna-"

"Me too babygirl, let go for me" he cuts me off and his nickname for me sends me over the edge, blurring me vision for a few seconds as he cums into the condom. He rides out our highs for as long as possible and slides out of me carefully, tying the condom and throwing it in the bin. He walks back over to me and lays down next to me, covering us with a blanket and wrapping his arms around my bare torso.

"You know we should do this more often" he says and I laugh.

"Maybe we should" is the last thing I say before I drift off into a deep sleep, Colby's arms wrapped securely around me.