Teach Me-Calum Hood

Song: English Love Affair
Artist: 5 Seconds of Summer

Y/N's P O.V:

I was sitting on the couch around 12:00am with my best friend Calum, watching movies with one of his band shirts and some pajama shorts on but I couldn't focus cause I kept thinking about last night.

"Hay Cal?" I whisper but he hears me and turns his attention away from the T.V, his big brown eyes connecting with mine in a curious gaze.

"What's up Y/N?" His voice is raspy.

"So... Last night.. you know how I had that... date?" I mumble out and he moves forward a little, me now having his full attention.

"Yeah.. what about him?" He asks curiously and I shift in my seat.

"Well, when he took me back here.. we.. kissed. And.. he tried to do.. more.." I stutter and his shoulders go rigid.

"Did he force you to-"

"NO!" I cut him off quickly and he relaxes a little. "I stopped him.. but .. I don't know.. I didn't- I was scared since, y'know.. I've never really done that before.." I say quietly.

"Oh.. well, if you want to do, it, you have to start at some point" he says calmly. We've been friends since we were kids so this isn't exactly awkward to talk about, and he knows I'm a virgin so that also makes it easier.

"I know, I just don't want to lose it to someone that I don't know well. I want to lose it to someone I trust and I know won't just leave me the second another girl hotter than me comes around" I say and he frowns a little.

"Y/N, you're beautiful and any guy that leaves you is stupid" he says soothingly and I smile a little.

"Thanks, but I was wondering if you could help me" I say, hoping he gets what I'm trying to say, but of course he doesn't.

"Help you with what?" He says and I sigh and stand up, moving over so I straddle his lap.

"I trust you Calum, I want you to be my first" I say, a rush of confidence going though me. His eyes go wide and his chiseled jaw clenched slightly.

"A-Are you s-sure?" He stutters and I smile assuringly at him. And move my mouth down so it's hovering over his ear.

"I want to to teach me Calum" I whisper in his ear and lightly suck and bite on the skin directly below his ear as he lets out a throaty groan. He finally gives in and holds my jaw, moving it so he can press a soft kiss on my lips. He moves his lips down my jaw in wet, open mouth kisses and I let out a small moan when he sucks on my sweet spot, at the base of my neck. I shift a little on his lap since my legs start to get tired and he lets out a deep moan.

"Do that again Y/N" he says, his voice gravelly. I start to grind down onto his crotch and I feel his dick hardening under my core, making me feel myself start to drip with arousal. He plays with the hem of my shirt and I lift my arms up so he can take it off, moaning when he realizes I didn't have a bra on. I slide off his muscle tee and moan at the sight of his bare chest, his tanned torso and tattoos scattering his left arm and collerbone. He grabs my thighs and stands up, picking me up while he starts to walk down the hallway to my bedroom making me let out a squeal and he chuckles. He opens the door and closes it behind him with his foot while sucking and nipping on my neck. He drops me lightly on my bed and hovers over me, his lips lightly brushing over mine.

"Are you sure about this Y/N?" He asks again and you nod. He still doesn't move and looks at you wearily so you put your hand over the growing buldge in his sweats and I move your hand on it, hoping you're doing it right. You do it harder when you hear him let out a deep groan and you feel him get harder underneath your hand, slightly grinding his crotch down. He kisses down the valley of your breasts, leaving light kisses on each of my nipples and travels down your stomach, playing with the waistband of your shorts. You let out a needy whine and he chuckles, pulling down the shorts in one swift motion as he looks up at you for confirmation. You bite your lip and he slides two fingers up your slit, gathering your wetness and making you gasp.