Forbidden Love

If you don't like incest, please skip

-------------------

Katelyn's P.O.V:

I was laying on the love seat couch in a tank top and high waisted shorts laying on my brothers lap, William was shirtless and let me just say damn. William is a year older than me. My dad was on the recliner while my mum was on his lap, cuddling her husband. It's movie night so we are watching a movie in the living room.

I reach across William and try to grab some popcorn but he moves it farther from my reach.

"Will, give me the damn popcorn" I whisper so my parents don't hear.

"Make me" he mumbled and smirks down at me.

"Fine" I mumble and sit up straight, sitting on William's lap and facing away from him, blocking his view from the movie as I grab the popcorn.

"K-Kate you're blocking the v-view" he complains, oddly in a stutter.

"Your problem" I whisper. He's super tense and I'm uncomfortable so I shift slightly and accidentally make it so I feel his member through his shorts rub up against my area. My breath hitches and I hear Will let out a soft moan. I feel a pool start to form between my thighs and I don't want William or my parents to notice.

"I-im going to go to my room.." I mumble and my parents say 'ok' so I walk upstairs to my room.

I lay on my bed and pull down my shorts and underwear, taking them off and start to rub my clit and I let out a soft moan. I start rubbing faster and imagine it to be William doing it. I know it's wrong to think about my brother in that way but I can't help it.. he's so hot with his six-pack, those pex and.. fuck.. The V-line...

Just thinking about him and his amazing figure makes me let out another moan. I insert a finger into me, pumping in and out. I moan out his name and suddenly he barges into my room.

"Mum and dad a-" he stops talking when he sees and hears me and I quickly cover myself with a blanket.

"Will! What the hell! Knock much?!?" I yell at him and blush deeply.

"W-were you masturbating to me?" He asks and starts to smirk when I don't answer and look away. He closes my door and locks it, leaning against it. I glance down and blush more and feel myself get even more wet when I see a growing bulge in his shorts.

That's a huge bulge.

I bite my lip and he starts walking towards my bed. "W-whatre are you doing?" I ask in a squeaky voice.

"If I wasn't rudely interrupted by you moaning my name I could've told you, mum and dad went to sleep" he says matter-of-factly.

When he gets to the bed he gets on and sits down in front of my legs. He pulls off the blanket and I insinctivly go to close my legs but he grabs me knees and keeps them apart.

"Don't hide from me Kate" he says huskily and leans down. I feel his breath fan against me and I let out a breathy moan. He runs his tongue up and down my clit and I moan louder but he stops, making me whine.

"Keep quiet Kate, mum and dad are sleeping next door" he said and went back to my area. He started sucking on my clit and circled his finger around my entrance, slowly sliding it in. I bite my lip to hold back my moans and little whines come out as I grip onto the sheets.

"P-please Will..." I murmur and I feel him slightly smirk against me.

"Please what Katie?" He asks teasingly, blowing on my area.

"Ugh please just fuck me already!!" I whisper yell to him and he lifts his head up and smirks at me.

"As you wish" he says and pulls down his shorts and boxers at the same time, his cock slapping against his stomach. He pulls a condom out of my night stand and smirks at me, rolling it in himself.

"So naughty" he whispers.

I blush at the size and he crawls on top of me "You ready?" He asks and kisses me gently as I nod. He slowly pushes into me and I moan loudly but he shushes me. He kisses down my neck and slowly thrusts into me, almost teasingly.

"Ungh Will go faster p-please" I beg and he starts to speed up. I keep letting accidental moans escape and he bring two fingers up to my mouth, signalling me to suck them. He grunts as I take them in my mouth and start to bob my head up and down on his fingers and he starts slamming into me.

"Fuck Will!" I moan but it comes out muffled through his fingers.

"Are you okay in there Katelyn?" I hear a voice say from outside my door and Will freezes in place.

Dad.

"Uhh yeah dad I'm fine" I say and let out a moan after.

"Uhm.. are you sure?" He asks again.

"Y-y-yeah...." I stutter out. "Will s-stop" I whisper so my dad cant hear. But he keeps slamming into me over and over again.

"Okay sweetheart" I hear him say and I hear the door to the room next to us close.

"What the hell Will! You almost got us caught!!!" I scold him and he just smirks. I'm about to ask him why he's smirking but right before I do he slams back into me with full force.

"Fuck Will!!! Right there!" I yell and he shushes me again but pulls out and slams back into me again, hitting my g-spot over and over again.

"You naughty little girl" he whispers and slams into me over and over again, kissing me sloppily. I feel his cock twitch and he moans as he climaxes at the same time as me. He pulls out and ties up the used condom throwing it out and putting in his shorts as I put on my clothes and he lays down next to me.

"I love you sis" he says and I snuggle into his chest.

"I love you too" I mumble into his chest and start to drift off.

Im about to fall asleep and I hear him whisper, "sweet dreams Katie"

-----------

In the morning...

(Third person view)

Katelyn and William's parents wake up for work and get ready. They go into their daughters room to kiss her goodbye and see something they never thought they'd see.

"Oh my goodness!!" Their mum says and hugs her husband.

"I never thought I'd see the day when my beautiful babies would snuggle and fall asleep in each other's arms again" she says and a tear falls.

"What a miracle" their dad states and they give both their children a kiss in the head and leave for work, never knowing the real reason they were asleep together...