Porn-Malum Cood

Warnings: boyxboy, porn, slight Fem!Michael, Princess, friends, rough, Dom!Calum, Sub!Michael, punishment, denied orgasm

Michael's P.O.V:

I was currently sitting on my best friends bed, snuggled up with one of his teddy bears as I waited for him to get back from the bathroom.

"Took you long enough. Did you fall in?" I teased as he came back in the room.

"Have ha very funny" he deadpanned, running a hand through his Raven hair. I chuckled, following him with my eyes as he walked over to the bed, flopping down next to me.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked, turning my head to look at him. He thought for a second before he got the look on his face that means he's got an idea that will probably get us into trouble. 

"We could watch porn" he said with a smirk and my entire face went red.

"W-w-what?" I asked, not sure if I heard him right.

"Yeah! I mean, we're both guys right? We both masturbate obviously so why not watch porn?" He reasoned like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Uhm.. okay?" I said, giving him a weird look but he had gotten used to them by now so he ignored it, grabbing the remote from his side table and turning on his TV.

"What do you wanna watch first? Girl caught masturbating? Sex for good grades?" He asked, looking at me as if I was going to answer.

"You choose" I said quietly, blushing.

"Aweee is Mikey blushing because he's embarrassed?" He teased me in a baby voice.

"Shut up Cally" I pouted, turning back towards the screen. I automatically regretted it, seeing a teenage girl rubbing herself as a man that looked old enough to be her dad walked in, catching her. Calum skipped ahead until later on since it was a long video and clicked play again, loud high-pitched moans filling his room. I'm so glad his family is out today.

"The girls always sound so fake in these videos" Cal complained and even though I was thoroughly uncomfortable watching this, I had to agree.

"Their moans are always unreasonably loud and too often. Nobody moans that much during sex if they aren't faking it. Especially when it's vanilla like here" I said, pointing out the fact that there were absolutely no kinks in this video.

Calum stayed silent so I glanced at him, seeing him looking at me with a surprised expression on his face.

"What?" I asked innocently, turning my head slightly to the side.

"I- you- nevermind" he stuttered out, turning back towards the screen once again.

****************

We had gone through a few of the different videos but every time the girls sounded fake, which I pointed out for every video he clicked on.

"Then maybe we should watch one without females?" He suggested and I raised my eyebrow looking at him.

"You sure you can take gay sex?" I asked jokingly, looking at him with a smirk. Calum is bisexual but has always preferred girls more than guys, but he's had a few one night stands with guys before. Unlike me, barely even liking the thought of girls but there are a few that I'm attracted to, but most of them are guys.

"You think I can't?" He asked and I shrugged, turning to the screen as I felt his chocolate brown eyes burning holes into the side of my face. He clicked on a gay video, where it was a Dom/sub relationship and the sub acted like a girl. My eyes widened and I wiggled around slightly, knowing this wouldn't end up well for me.