Pool Sex

Warnings: outside, pool sex, kinda fluffy

Wren's P.O.V:

"I'm home!" I called out as I closed the front door behind me, just in case Jaxson was already home before me. There was no response, so I quickly put my keys up, running up the stairs and into our shared bedroom to get undressed.

It's summer time so it's been unbelievably hot outside, and ever since my lunch break I've wanted to just get home and go skinny dipping, maybe even tan a little bit afterwards.

I quickly pulled off my high heels stuffy dress that I was forced to wear so I could look 'professional' before taking off my bra and panties, quickly washing all of the make-up off my face as fast as I could before running back downstairs and quickly grabbing a towel, dropping it on a pool chair in our fenced in backyard before cannonballing into the pool.

I relished the feeling of the cool water surrounding me before I came up to the surface for air.

*******************

It had been around an hour or so and I quickly had gone inside to get myself a small snack and some water before walking back outside to tan for a bit. I had just finished my snack and rolled over onto my back when I heard the front door close.

"Wren?" I heard Jaxson's curious voice coming closer as he probably saw my wet footprints trailing from the kitchen to outside.

"Hey babe" I said as he peeked out of the door. His eyes widened at the sight of my bare body but I just laughed and smiled at how he still acts like it's the first time he's seen me naked after all this time.

"Why are you naked?" He asked, his light brown eyes slowly growing darker as he started walking towards me.

"I didn't feel like getting a swimsuit dirty and nobody can see me anyways. Plus, tan lines" I explained and he chuckled.

"And what would you have done if I had brought a friend over? You know I don't like anyone seeing your body except me" he said and I giggled, facing away from him.

"I have a towel" I said, motioning over to the general area of where I knew my towel was. There was suddenly a hand on my inner thigh, rubbing slow circles into it as I gasped.

"I think I might join you" he whispered into my ear before leaving a light kiss on my neck, his touch then ceasing to exist. I felt myself get aroused but only squeezed my legs together, turning around and standing up just in time to see Jaxson taking his shirt off, his toned torso coming into veiw.

I bit my lip, seeing his smirk as he caught me staring at him. I turned away from him, swaying my hips to give him a show as I walked to the pool before sliding in, going underwater to cool my heated skin.  Once I broke through the top of the water I tuned around, seeing Jaxson's naked figure walked towards the pool, obviously aroused, causing me to giggle.

He jumped in, the water splashing before I felt lips on my stomach causing me to squeal and laugh as he came up from the water, his normally fluffy hair now flat against his head, making me giggle at him.

"What's so funny?" He asked, lightly grasping my waist and starting to walk forwards, meaning I was moving backwards.

"You're cute" I said and he smiled at me.

"Thank you, you aren't so bad yourself" he said before leaning in and connecting his lips with mine.

The kiss quickly got heated and he nibbled on my bottom lip, asking for an entrance which I quickly granted. His tongue explored my mouth and I moaned as one of his hands came down, cupping my area before he started rubbing my clit harshly.

"Jaxson" I whined out, my head falling onto his shoulder as he left a few wet kisses on my neck.

"What do you want babygirl?" He whispered into my ear raspily, and a shiver went down my spine at his voice and question.

"Want you to be inside of me, no foreplay" I said breathlessly, still having shocks of pleasure from his hand rubbing me at a quick pace.

"As you wish" he said, picking me up and pushing me up against the wall of the pool. He placed his tip at my entrance before pushing in quickly, my jaw dropping as my head fell back. I moved my hands to his shoulders and his were on my waist, holding me still as he moved in and out of me at a fast pace.

"Never get used to you inside of me" I moaned out and looked at him to find him smiling down at me.

"You're so beautiful" he said and I blushed lightly, before leaning in and kissing him. He smiled against my lips, especially when I moaned into his mouth as he hit my sweet spot. His hips didn't slow down as I moved one of my hands up, tugging harshly on his hair and he let out a grunt, pushing into me slightly harsher than before.

I clenched around him, feeling a knot form in my stomach as he pulled away from my lips and started kissing my neck. I could tell he was leaving a trail of hickeys but I didn't mind since I liked the thought of people knowing I'm his.

"So close" I whimpered out, feeling him go impossibly faster as the words left my mouth.

"Me too" he grunted, and I felt his cock twitch inside of me right before the knot in my stomach came undone, my pussy clenching around him as he rode me through my orgasm, his own coming just as I finished mine.

He came inside of me, his head falling onto my shoulder as he lazily thrusted into my a few times before pulling out.

I looked down at the water, scrunching up my face at the sight of some of his release floating around in the water.

"Ew" I said, lifting myself up and out of the pool. He laughed, but followed me out nonetheless.

"You never day 'ew' when your swallowing it" he said and I laughed at that.

"True" I said, only causing him to smirk before walking over to me and wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Perfect" was all he muttered out while taking in every inch of my face. I blushed deeply, hiding my face in the crook of his neck before squealing as he picked me up bridal style.

"What're you doing?" I giggled out, looking up at his happy face.

"I wanna snuggle after we shower, so you better be quick" he smiled down at me and I giggled, pecking his lips before he let me down and running into the bathroom to start the quickest shower of my life.

I hopped in once the water was the right temperature and as soon as I did Jaxson walked in as well.

"Oh who am I kidding it would go faster if we showered together" he said, getting in. I laughed, picking up his shampoo and handing it to him before picking up my own.

After the shower we snuggled for the rest of the night, watched a movie, and talked to each other before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I love him so much

--------------------------

I hope you enjoyed!!!

This one was a little bit fluffier than most and I added a little ending this time rather than leaving it right after they finish having sex.

Tell me if you like the longer ending or not please!!

See ya next time! <3