Dr. Hottie

Song: Mi Gente
Artists: J. Bavin and Willy William

Lilly's P.O.V:

I was sitting on the blue bed in my doctors office waiting for the doctor to come in. My bodys been acting weird for a while and I'm usually examined by Dr.Thresur but he is on his honeymoon so today a new doctor is going to examine me. All I know is he's a guy, his name's Dr.Hunter, and he's new in this particular doctors office. They say he's a great doctor and has 'fixed' or healed most of the patients he's had.

The doctors office that I go to is actually huge and is probably big enough to be a hospital. It's pretty expensive but my parents pay for my visits here even though I moved out a few years ago. Right now I'm in a room closer to the back of the office and it's at least a hall away from any other doctors or patients, leaving me kinda lonely.

I hear a knock at the door. "come in" I say and the door opens and what I'm hoping is Dr.Hunter walked in. He has short dirty blonde hair with deep brown eyes and has a chiseled jaw, in a blue nurse uniform instead of a lab coat, since he's new here, looking about my age.

"Hello Miss... Hunt. I will be your doctor for today" he said and leaned against the counter.

"Heyo" I said slightly childishly. He chuckles deeply, a dimple on his left cheek showing, and I felt a pool begin to form in my panties already.

"So Miss Hunt, the records say you've been coming here for a while because you've been having random stomach pains." He says, reading off the clipboard as I just stare at him in awe.

How is it possible for a man to be so hot? Why cant I be like that?!?

"Yup.. that sounds about right..." I reply, not meeting his eyes when he looks up.

"Okay, can you please lay down and lift your shirt up halfway?" He asks and I blush but oblige, laying down and lifting my shirt up just under my bra line.

"Is that good?" I ask hesitantly.

"Yes that's fine." He says and walks up to the bed. He puts his warm and strong hands on my stomach and I try my best to keep my breathing normal. He pushes around and after a few minutes backs up and let's me sit back up.

"Are you here with anyone? A boyfriend or something?" He asks out of the blue and my eyes widen but I answer the question when I see no sign of perverted-ness in his eyes.

"Uhm.. no.. I don't have one.." I say and look down.

"No need to be ashamed Lilly, you're a beautiful young lady" he says and I blush and smile slightly. "thanks"

"No problem.. when was the last time you.. had sex?" He asks, fidgeting ever so slightly.

"Uhhh... Like... With a person?" I ask and blush when I realize what a stupid question that was and he chuckles.

"Yes, with another person" he laughs lightly and I see the dimple appear again.

Goddammit he's making me wet

"Oh.. uhm.. like....... 6 months? More or less.." I think, remembering my last time being a one night stand at a party.

"Well then I've found your problem" he smiles and puts his clipboard down.

"W-whaaa??? Not to be rude or anything but you've barely asked me any questions or examined me and it's kinda hard to believe you figured out something a man twice your age couldn't figure out in 3 months..." I trail off, not believing what he said.

"That's because he was looking at physical illnesses, while yours is mental" he says simply and I slightly tilt my head to the side in confusion.

"How?" I ask.

"You're lonely. You haven't had sex with another man or woman for so long and don't have anyone to love you, it's making your mind give you illusions that your stomach is hurting when really your just wanting sex or horny." He says and I blush.

"So... I fix it by.. having sex?" I ask quizzically.

"Yup" he says, popping the 'p' and smirking.

"But.. I don't have anyone to.. you know.." I say quietly and blush. He smirks and walks towards me.

"Then I have to be a good doctor and help you with that.. don't I?" He asks and stands between my legs, his face a few inches away from mine, dimple showing in all its glory.

"W-w-whaa?? O-oh.. ok.." I say while blushing and he smirks wider and puts his hands on my waist, his lips brushing against mine.

"Unless you don't want me to? You have to feel comfortable as I am your new doctor" he says and raises an eyebrow. I feel my face heat up some more and I just put my arms around his neck and kiss him.

He moans into the kiss and kisses me back roughly, shoving his tongue in my mouth and exploring it. He kisses down my jawline and to my neck, sucking and biting until I let out a moan when he finds my sweet spot behind my ear. He attacks it, leaving me a moaning mess and pulls my shirt over my head.

He groans when he sees my breasts and I slide his shirt over his head while he unclips my bra. He starts to suck on my left breast and I moan, tilting my head back when he lightly bites my nipple and repeats on the other. He tugs my skinny jeans down, leaving me in my lace panties and he moans at the sight.

"I've never been so thankful to have a patient in a back room" he moans out and I let out a giggle.

"Oh shut up" I laugh and pull down his scrub pants, leaving him in his boxers with an obvious tent. I moan and slide off the bed, getting on my knees and pulling down his boxers, grabbing into his member making him moan loudly.

"Aren't I supposed to be pleasuring you Lilly?" He asks through moans.

I ignore his question and flick my tongue over his slit, making him groan and buck his hips forward. I decide to tease him and lick around the tip, only lightly touching him.

"Ugh fuck this" he moans and picks me up, laying me down on the bed and ripping off my panties. (not literally)

"W-whatre you-" I never finish my sentence because he slams himself into me, both of us moaning. He keeps slamming into me repeatedly and let's out a few grunts as I'm a moaning mess.

"FUCK DR.HUNTER" I scream and he puts his hand over my mouth.

"Shhhh.. the names Luke and we may be in the back but the room but it isn't sound proof" he jokes but lets out a few moans. I bite my lip, holding back my moans as he pounds into me and I let out held back moans when he hits my sweet spot.

"Fuck Luke right there" I moan and he repeatedly hits the spot I need him the most until I orgasm all over his dick. He thrusts a few more times and I feel his dick twitch inside of me and he pulls out of me as I move down, surprising him as I deep throat him and he lets out a moan as he climaxes into my mouth.

"Fffuucckkkk Lilly" he moans and I stand back up, kissing him softly. I get dressed and so does he until we both look presentable and walk out if the room. We walk up to the receptionist.

"Did you find anything new Mr.Hunter?" She asks with a sweet smile.

"Yes I actually found the problem" he says and she looks surprised.

"A-Are you sure sir? What was the problem?" She asks, dumbfounded.

"It's a little bit personal" he says and she takes a few seconds until realization runs over her face.

"Ohhh ok I understand, well, Dr. Hunter will give you your papers and you can be on your way" she responds and Luke goes behind the desk and hands me some papers and a small sticky note. I glance down and read it.

Call me,
407-123-4567
Xoxo, Luke

I smile and he gives me a wink.

"Thank you for the check up Dr. Hunter I say and walk out of the office.

Best. Visit. Ever.