Mr.CEO-Luke Hemmings

Enjoy lovelies 😘

Warnings: babygirl, boss, sir, name-calling, dirty talk

Rose's P.O.V:

I walked into the elevator of my office building, pressing the button to go up to my floor. It dinged and I walked out, going past my bosses office to mine, next door.

I'm the presonal assistant to the CEO of the company and have been working here for a few months. It's a really nice place to work at with friendly people but there are always people rushing around and you will never have no work to do, everything keeps coming. At least it's good pay  though.

I made it to my desk and put my purse on the ground underneath my desk before turning to my computer and taking the list of what new things I had to do, getting started on transferring the files into the computer.

I looked at the clock and noticed it was 7:45, my queue. I stood up, leaving everything in my office and headed out to the kitchen. I made it there and put the vanilla coffee cup into the coffee machine, placing a company mug under the spout. While that was brewing I walked over the the warmer, taking out a blueberry muffin and a cinnamon bun. I got a bottle of water and put it all on the counter before taking the now almost full cup of coffee and putting it next to everything. I got vanilla creamer out of the fridge and put a splash in the cup before taking 3 sugar packets and putting them in too. I balanced everything and walked back, stopping at my bosses office where I opened the door without knocking. I knew he wasn't here since he comes at 8am every morning and it was 7:58. I placed the blueberry muffin and coffee on his desk before quickly leaving and shutting the door behind me, seeing the elevator open.

"And that's his queue" I muttered to myself, smiling slightly before I shut the door to my office, sitting down and getting back to work while enjoying my breakfast.

~\~\~Time Skip~/~/~

After about an hour of working the intercom on my telephone came on.

"Good Morning Ms. Rose, in 30 minutes please make your way to my office" Mr. Hemmings voice came through the speaker.

"Good Morning Mr. Hemmings, I'll be there then" I said, making sure to end the call before I got straight back to work after setting a timer for 28 minutes.

\~\~\^/~/~/

When the timer went off I quickly stood up, locking my computer just in case and picking up my phone before walking out of my office. I walked next door and looked at the clock on the wall, waiting for the second hand to pass the number twelve before knocking three times. I heard a deep voice say 'come in' and opened the door, closing it gently behind me and walking up to his desk, where his chair was turned around, and sitting in the comfy chair in front of it.

"Perfect timing as always Ms. Rose" he said, turning his chair around to reveal a cheeky grin on his face, making me blush.

"I try my best Mr. Hemmings. I like to think I'm good at time management" I say professionally, but the goofy grin on my face shows different.

Mr. Hemings and I have always had a very, interesting relationship. He is always required to be perfect and have no emotion, so every once and a while when it's just him and I I've convinced him to be able to be himself around me. It's actually quite interesting, seeing both sides of him. 99% of the time he has no expression on his face, gets right to the point, and is quite scary. But I'm lucky enough to see the other 1%, where he's goofy, sweet, kind, and caring.

"So why did you need me Sir?" I asked, seeing him shift slightly at the name. Odd...

"I wanted to talk to you about something important. You know for a fact I trust you more than anyone else in the office and want your consent before I make any changes" he said, showing some of his business mode.