Schoolgirl- Corbina

Warnings: schoolgirl, riding, slightly rough, teasing

Christina's P.O.V:

I pulled my white stockings up as high as they could go before putting my short hair up into two pigtails.

I was currently home alone since my family were all on vacation for the next few days and I got out of it since Corbyn gets home today from tour. Since we'd be alone for sure, I decided I would fulfill one of his sexual fantasies, his schoolgirl one to be more specific.

I headed out to the living room and sat on the couch that was basically facing the front door, crossing one leg over the other. As if on cue, I heard someone knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled out, just in case it was a delivery guy or something. That would be awkward.

"The hottest guy you know" I heard a familiar voice ring through the door and I giggled slightly at his response.

"It's open" I called out, seeing the door handle turn. I felt slight butterflies in my stomach as I got a little nervous that he wouldn't like it, but stayed still anyways.

"It's not very safe leaving your door open like th-" he started saying but paused, his eyes widening as he saw me on the couch. He quickly closed and locked the door behind him, leaning on it as his awestricken face turned into a smirk.

"Welcome back Corbyn" I said with a small smile, twirling a strand of hair from one of my ponytails for emphasis.

"What do we have here?" He asked, lightly pushing himself off of the front door and stalking slowly towards me.

"Just thought I'd give you a little surprise as a welcome home gift" I smirked, uncrossing my legs and spreading them so he could see my area. He bit his lip at the sight, smiling slightly.

"No panties, huh?" He teased and I blushed lightly but ignored it, smiling innocently at him. He chuckled, finally making it to me and quickly falling to his knees, flipping up my mini skirt and delving into my folds. I moaned loudly as he nibbled on my clit before moving a hand up and inserting a finger into me.

"Feels so good Sir" I moaned out and he moaned against me at the nickname. My hips bucked against his lips and he chuckled against me, the vibrations going all throughout my body. I moaned again, pulling his head up from his work and flipping us over quickly so that I was straddling him.

He smiled up at me, licking my juices off of his lips before leaning up and kissing me shortly, a laugh leaving his lips.

"You're so stupid" I giggled out, leaning down and connecting our lips for a longer kiss. His hands moved up, quickly unbuttoning my white blouse and untucking it from my skirt so that I could stand up and easily slide it off, my skirt following.

"So pretty for me" he moaned out, making grabby hands at me, only causing me to giggle once more before climbing back onto his lap.

I whined, tugging at the fabric of his shirt, causing him to quickly pull it off before moving his hands behind my back, unclipping my bra and taking it off as fast as he could. He connected his lips to one of my nipples, sucking harshly which caused my head to fall back, a whimper escaping my lips.

While he kissed, sucked, and licked my chest, stomach, and neck, I unbuckled and unzipped his jeans, pulling them down at the same time as his boxers with his help as he raised his hips to make it easier for me. As soon as they were fully off I clambered off of his lap, leaning down on my knees as I took his length firmly in my hand.

"Oh" he moaned out, his head falling back into the cushions of the couch. I giggled at his reaction, before moving my head down and kitten licking the precum off of his tip. I pumped him a few times, building myself up before finally putting my mouth around him and automatically swallowing around his tip. He twitched in my mouth, not used to getting this much pleasure which only made me giggle slightly at how close he already was. The vibrations made him moan loudly once again, his hand lightly gripping my pigtails and pulling me up and off of him.

"Wanna be inside you" he muttered and I smiled, straddling him once again and biting my lip as he looked up at me, lining his tip up with my entrance.

"Good thing I'm on birth control" I giggled and he chuckled, smirking up at me before lowering my hips down onto him. We both moaned at the feeling, me rotating my hips around and throwing my head back before he guided me up and down on his dick.

A moan that was louder than most of the others escaped his lips when I clenched around him, feeling a small knot form in my stomach and feeling it get larger as I heard the erotic sound leave his mouth. He gripped my hips harder and I knew there would be slight bruises for a few days but that only heightened my arousal even more.

"Corbyn" I moaned out and that seemed to set him off as he started thrusting up to meet his hips with mine halfway. I whined at the sensation, throwing my head back as I felt the knot in my stomach come undone.

"Shit you're so damn tight" he moaned before pulling out quickly and wrapping a hand around himself until his semen shot onto my stomach.

"Thank you Sir" I said, smirking at his fucked-out face before getting up and sauntering off, making my hips sway more than usual just to tease him. I heard him groan from behind me before his footsteps starting approaching from behind me, letting me know that I was in for at the very least, one more round tonight.

I felt his arms go around my waist, hugging me from behind before he scooped up some of his cum on two of his fingers, bringing them up to my lips where I gladly took them in, cleaning them to the best of my abilities as he kissed, sucked, and licked at my neck.

"Don't get too tired yet, I'm not even close to done with you" he rasped into my ear before picking me up and walking in the direction of my bedroom.

--------------------

This was requested by @berry00916 so I hope you enjoyed! Sorry if it wasn't what you expected but I've had a little bit if trouble with coming up with ideas recently >~<

After writing this I finally realized that I'm so much better at writing boyxboy rather than boyxgirl scenes. Welp.

See you guys next time!