Caught

Song: Catch My Breath
Artist: Kelly Clarkson

Poppy's P.O.V:

"I'm home!" I yell as I unlock the door. No answer. "huh, I guess he had a class" I mumble to myself. I don't know my new college roommates schedule so when I come home from class I have no clue what to expect. Hunter is actually really fucking hot and I'm so lucky to have that sexy human as my roommate.

Thinking about him slightly turns me on and I walk over to the couch, sitting down and playing some loud music on the TV. It's a really hot day so I'm wearing some very short shorts and a thin, long-sleeved grey crop top that barely even covers my fairly sized breasts. I start to rub my womanhood through my shorts. I let out a small moan and slip off my shorts. I rub my clit in a circular motion through my white panties and feel them get damp. I start to massage my breast with my other hand and I moan again.

I quickly get up and get the pink dildo vibrator from under my bed and go back to the couch. I turn it on the lowest setting and start to play with my pussy using it. By now I'm moaning loudly but the music drowns them out. I'm so into the self-pleasure that I don't notice the new presence in the living room with me.

After a few minutes I hear a cough and nearly fall off the couch in fear. I look over to the barstools and there he is, my hot guy roommate Hunter, shirtless in his sexy sweatpants, sipping at a cup of coffee. It took me so long to realize that he was there that he actually had time to make fucking coffee. Ugh. Damn it.

He smirked and waved his his off. "Oh no, by all means, don't stop on my account, I don't mind" he says casually as if he didn't find me masturbating on our couch.

I didn't move, still stark naked other then my thin crop top, and he stood up, placing his coffee on the half wall as he walked up to me. "Unless, you want me to help of course?" He asks, whispering in my ear as he lightly bites on my earlobe. I moan lightly and he leans back so he could look me in the eye. He glanced down at my lips then re-made eye contact with me.

I can't take it anymore and smash my lips into his, running my fingers through his hair. He groans lightly when I pull slightly and flicks his tongue over my lower lip and I open my mouth, his tongue slipping in and massaging my tongue with his. After who knows how long of making out, we seperate for air and he pulls back slightly, his lips red and plump from the kiss.

"Damn your so hot" he whispers and pulls off my crop so I'm now fully naked. I then pull down his sweatpants palm him through his boxers. He groans and walks into his room. I'm very confused until he comes back out with handcuffs and uses them, restraining my arms behind my back.

"Bad girls get punished" he stated simply and pulls out the viabrator, making my whimper at the loss as he just smirks. He turns it onto the highest setting and sticks it back into my pussy. I moan out loudly and he smirks, moving his mouth to my neck, biting and sucking, as one of his hands massage my breast and the other moves the viabrator in and out of me fast and hard, it still being on the highest setting, making me moan loudly.

"Fffuucckkkk Hunterrr" I moan out and buck my hips up when the viabrator hits my sweet spot, suddenly hating these damned fluffy handcuffs.

He stops massaging my breast and sucking my neck, leaving the viabrator to hit my g-spot, driving my crazy as I orgasm but he doesn't take it out.

He sticks his finger in his mouth and then pulls it out and sticks it slowly into my other hole. (her butt for the clueless people lol) I gasp and moan loudly as he moves it in and out, adding in to the intense pleasure from the dildo.

He adds another finger and I push my hips down to try and create more friction. He adds a third and starts scissoring me, me gasping and moaning the whole time and my second orgasm strikes, me moaning his name over and over again.

His eyes darken from this and he pulls his fingers and the dildo out but doesn't turn it off. He pushes it into my ass and I moan loudly as he pulls down his sweatpants and pushes into me.

"Fuck Poppy" he grunts and I moan loudly for what feels like the thousandth time today. He pounds into my pussy as he pushes the dildo farther into my ass.

"AHHHH fuck fuck fuck Hunter right there!!" I moan out when he hits my sweet spot in my pussy and ass.

"Shit Poppy your so fucking naughty" he groans out and pounds harder into me, continuously hitting my sweet spot and I feel a third orgasm coming.

"Fuck Poppy I'm gonna-" he climaxes halfway through his sentence and I see white as I let out my third orgasm.

He pulls out and takes out the dildo, turning it off. "that was-"

"fucking amazing" I finish his sentence and he chuckles, un-cuffing me and laying down beside me as he pulls a blanket over us.

We watch Netflix on the couch for the rest of the day, snuggling naked in the couch with random kisses and make out sessions in between. And I am not complaining.