surprise

still justins POV

i was so confused who did all these cars belong to then all my questions where answered when a ton of people came out of our house well not a ton of people but some.My dad got out of the car and hugged everyone while im still sitting in the back of the car. while my dad was gretting everyone and getting greeted i was looking threw the glass of the car window trying to figure out who all these people were. then i remembered there my aunt uncles and cousins and some other guy i didnt know. i got out of the car and greeted everyone. after the little meet and greet my dad told me the surprise " justin  they are going to be living here with us we bought the house toghether" i was so exited because i never get to see them and now i get to live with them. i decided to take a little house tour by myself i walked threw the doors and was amazed the house was beautiful (house tour coming soon) the kitchen was huge so was the liivng room i went down stirs the basement was so pretty and big and not even scary as i was wandering the basement i smelled somethign really good i fallowed the smell and saw a slide door parshley opened i opend it a little so i could fit i looked around and it was like a mini movie theature i looked at the screen and spiderman homecoming was playing (if you havent seen spiderman homecoming you should)  i looked a little more and saw a boy with brown hair by a popcorn maker i decide to just go back upstairs and meet him later but he saw my "hey" he said i froze in my tracks and turned around i didnt say anything "your that trans kid thats gonna live with us" i nodded  "o well your room is upsatirs" he snapped he wasent very nice "c-can yous how me" he sighed angerliy  and walked passed me " are you coming" he said i stareted waling tords him. he took me to my room i walked in and looked arund it was so big and nice i did a 360 and my eyes landed on the boy he strted to walk away "wait" i said he stopped and turned around "w-whats your name" i asked you dont remeber me" he said kinda heart broken i shook my head no "i remeber you....but you forgot me me its ok everone forgets me" he said walking away i followed him down satairs. everyone was inside my this time in the main living room siting and talking.

not back yet still grounded but i hope yall enjoy dont expect me to update soon i dont know when i can again....PEACE!!!!