new kid

I woke up to the sunlight beaming through the windows dang I gotta close the draps before I go to bed I thought to myself. I got up and looked in the mirror my black eye is clearing up that's good. I did my hair and got dressed and all that. I woke up kinda early so u decided to take down my master piece that I did in the basement yesterday. While I was cleaning up I found raegans sweatshirt I guess he left it here I picked it up it smelled just like him his natural senct smelled nice I liked it I guess. I went back upstairs and I went to my room and grab my bag phone and I put raegans sweatshirt on cause I wanted to wear it, it was really soft and warm and smelled like him i loved it, I love him.
*Time skip*
I walk into school with Ryan and we walk our separate ways I started walking and thinking about raegan and how much I love him and I guess I wasn't paying attention and as soon as someone opened their locker the locker hit me in the face and my glasses broke AGAIN not that they where complete fixed anyway. "Oh my God I'm so sorry" a boy tall boy with brown hair said picking up my glasses from the floor "it's ok" I said looking at him and taking my glasses from him "I'm Justin" nice to meet you I'm Damon" do you need help" I asked "yeah do you know where room 187 is" yeah that's where I'm going you can follow me" he nodded. We walk into the classroom and he went to the teacher to talk to him and went to sit by raegan. "Hi" I said sitting down next to him "hey baby" he said kissing my check. "What happened to your glasses" oh um Tyler accidentally hit my with his locker" who the fuck is damon" no cussing and he's over there" I said motioning with my head. "He's new" I don't care what he is how that happen" I wasn't paying attention and walked right into him as he was opening his locker no big deal I'm fine" alright if your sure"
I looked up and saw Damon was looking where to sit "damon" I yelled and motioned with my hand to sit by me. He came and sat in front of me. "Damon this is my boyfriend raegan" nice to meet you you" damon said. Hes really sweet.
*Time skip end of the day*
Raegan and I walked out of last hour " you wanna come over" I asked looking up at him "no sorry I can't dentist appointment" ok text me when you get out" he nodded. "Hey you're wearing my sweatshirt" yeah you left it at my house yesterday you just noticed I was wearing it" yeah I did" do you want it back" I asked about to take it off " nah you can keep it you look good" are you sure" yeah I'm sure" as we are walking I see Damon so I call his name jogging toward him. " Hey buddy" hi" who was your first day" good I guess" you hang out" um sure when" we stop walking we where in the parking lot "right now" oh um sure" ok come on my car is over here" we walked to my car and he got in the passenger seat. "Damn you have a nice car" he said examining it "thanks"
*Time skip*
We're at my house "your house it's really nice" thanks" we walked in Ryan beat me home somehow and he was with his boyfriend I never actually meet him. I wasn't mad at him anymore cause of the prank I was gonna do on him was gonna be harsh so I brushed off what he did to me. "Hey Justin" who is this Ryan asked referring to damon"this is damon he's new" oh sup I'm ryan and this is my boyfriend aryn" Damon waved "so is raegan ok with this" ok with what" I asked "you and him hanging out" I don't know he doesn't know he's at a dentist appointment" ok but I don't think he would be ok with this I'm his best friend I know him best" I rolled my eyes and told Damon to come down stairs with me. "Maybe I should go home" why?" Cause of what Ryan said raegan probably would be mad" no its fine" are you sure I don't want him to get mad he kinda...scares me" I laughed "raegan scares you" yeah he does he looks intimidating" I mean yeah he's beatin people up before and he's known as the bad boy but he's not actually ones you get to know him" oh so then why do people call him bad" it's just rumors from old friends..ya know" ok"
"Come in here it's the game room" you have a game room too" yeah you have one yeah"
I really like Damon he cusses a lot but I guess I don't mind anymore I hear a lot if on a daily we talked and laugh a became really close really fast but then Damon had to leave so I drove him home.
I went back home and went on my phone and saw I missed 2 text from raegan he just said that he was done at the dentist and asked if could come over.i texted back.
*Text*
Justtin:sorry I didn't text you back I was with damon
Raegan:who is damon.
Justin: the kid from school.
Raegan: oh what did you do.
Justin: just played in the game room I just took him home
Raegan: so y'all pretty close now
Justin: idk he's nice I mean like I had fun with him
Justin: wait are you mad
Raegan: no just asking
Justin: you don't have to worry about him he's just a friend I love you
Raegan: alright I trust you and I love you too
Justin: do you wanna come over still
Raegan: nah it's cool I'll just see you tomorrow at school
Justin: ok good night
Raegan: good night♥️
Raegan: oh wait what do you want for your birthday
Justin: you
Raegan: you have me
Justin: oh then nothing
Raegan: I'mma get you somethin
Justin: no don't
Raegan: you said get you something...ok
Justin: no
Raegan: what
Justin: whatever goodnight love you
Raegan: night love you too

I ran out if ideas I'm tryin lol.....PEACE!!!!