Chapter 4 Tobias

Tris is here. Wait I saw her die! This isn't real, her mother died as well! They cannot be alive! No no no... Unless she lived in the hospital, and woke up when I left... But her body was so cold when she was on the table... Wait, the body on the table wasn't hers? Maybe it was so deformed they thought it was tris. The doctors confirmed that she was dead! Wait, no. She might have survived at the last minute. That means... She is alive I think. Instead of continuing to eat my food, I walk, then pick up the pace. I start to speed walk, more and more Dauntless leaders, transfers, initiates, and Dauntless borns start making a pathway as I start walking, no running, no sprinting towards Tris. Once Tris realizes what I am doing, she does the same thing. She starts walking, speed walking, running and finally sprinting. Once we reach each other, she stares at me as I stare at her. I hug her out of nowhere and she hugs back. All of a sudden I kiss her sweetly, then she kisses back. I see that her mother, brother, her friends and Zeke's mother are all staring at us, including some initiates. Tris pulls away as soon as she realizes that her mother and brother saw us kissing. "Mother-" Tris starts but is cut off by her mother, "Hi nice to see you again Four" as she reaches her hand for mine and shakes it twice. "Hello Mrs. Prior, may I ask how you are alive? I heard you were killed during the simulation attack by the Dauntless." I say. "I faked my death like what Amar and George did." She says and smiles. I wrap my arm around Tris' waist. "Four, I believe you want to say something about this." She says while gesturing to my arm around Tris' waist. "Mother I-" Tris starts but I cut her off "Mrs. Prior, I have been with your daughter for the past few months. Is that alright?" My eyes suddenly full of fear. "Four, what is your real name? How old are you? And how do you love my daughter?" Tris' mother asks, I straighten up as I hear Tris' mother ask about my real name. "Mother I don't-" but I cut Tris off and say "Mrs. Prior, Tris, and Caleb you have to come with me in order to tell you my answers. I am just very cautious of who finds out. And would you please follow me out of the cafeteria." They do as I say and I say "My real name is Tobias Eaton, I am 18-" but I am cut off by Caleb who says "Aren't you older than my little sister?! Mother, are you really going to let a 18 year old date a 16 year old girl?!" Tris' mother replies "Caleb, I don't care about the 2 year age gap. I just care that your sister and Tobias are happy. Tobias I am happy that you are with Tris. Also, on visiting day, I knew you were Tobias." And when that final word leaves Tris's mother's mouth, Tris immediately lunges at me and kisses me. With that we pull away then her mother and brother had to leave, so we all said goodbye to Tris's mother and brother.

(A.N.) So, did you like what I did with Caleb? You know, making him an overprotective brother and all? Yes? no? Maybe? Kind of? Well, c ya later I guess? 😊👍💖