Chapter 18 Uriah

Zeke and I are coming back from training the Dauntless borns and are walking in the hallway talking about the fights. "Are we doing simulations tomorrow or today?" Zeke asks "Tomorrow." I answer, Zeke nods. "You sound like Uriah, Joseph." Someone in a group says a few feet away from us. "Did someone say my name?" I ask to the group of people. The group of people turn around and I finally see their faces, Connor, Chelsey, Olivia, Jen, and Joseph. "Yeah, uh Joseph was just talking about how he can cream Mark." Jen says. "I bet he will be a perfect image of a great person." I say, "And that is?" Connor asks. "Me, of course!" I say while flipping imaginary hair. We all just fall to the floor, laughing like maniacs. "You guys wanna go to the cafeteria?" Zeke asks. We all nod and head towards the cafeteria. I grab Dauntless cake, and a hamburger. I sit back down with the transfers with Zeke, Four and Tris. "So, Uriah, Zeke, how did training go?" Asks Tris. "It went well." I reply and Tris nods. "So what do you guys want to do?" I ask. "I don't know." Everyone says. Then it hits me... Truth or Dare. "Wanna play Candor or Dauntless?" I asks everyone. "Yeah!" Everyone says. "Then, meet at the Pit, in four hours." Zeke says.

+++

Zeke and I wait for the group to get here. (A.N. They are waiting for Tris, Four, Will, Christina, Connor, Olivia, Jen, Chelsey, Joseph, and some Dauntless borns) Everyone arrives after a few minuets and the games begin. "My place, my turn, my rules." I say. "Zeke my brother! Candor or Dauntless?" I ask, "Dauntless!" He says. "I dare you to run around the Pit yelling 'Help! I am about to give birth! Help! Help!' Run to the first person you see, and punch them in the face, yell 'You are the parent!' Slap them, fall to the ground, and hold your stomach dramatically and yell out loud 'Help! The baby is coming!' And if a person tries to help you, punch them and say 'Nevermind, it's just the burrito I ate!' And run off." I say, as I try not to laugh. Zeke nods and walks towards the pit with a pillow in his shirt, and Tris, Christina and I follow. Zeke runs around the Pit screaming "AHH, I'M ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH! HELP!" And runs into Tori, punches her in the face, but before Tori could yell at Zeke, Zeke yells "YOU ARE THE PARENT!" And Dauntless in the crowd are staring and whispering things like "Wait, what? Is Tori?" And someone from the crowd comes up to Zeke to help him but Zeke punches them and says "Nevermind, I'm just constipated from the burrito I ate." And runs off, with Tori at his heels.

(A.N.) Lol, just a goofy and silly chapter. Anyways 😄👍💖