Chapter 15 Zeke

I walk to the cafeteria with Four, Tris, some transfers, and some Dauntless borns. "I can't believe you hit it dead center first try!" Uriah says throwing his arms up like a maniac. "How did you do it Connor? How? I need to know." Says Jen begging. "I just did as Four told us. Nothing else." Connor says to Jen as Four smiles. "Woah, I never thought I would live to see the day that the almighty Four, smile!" I explain. After dinner with Four, Tris, Joseph, Connor, Jen, Chelsey and some Dauntless borns, I head back to my apartment and fall asleep once I lay down on the bed.

+++

Something splashes into my face and I hear something like dozens of war cries, and I instantly wake up. "What the hell is this?!" I yell. "How the hell did you even get in here?!" I yell again. "Dude you need to start locking your doors more often." Says Four and dumps all the balloons on me. "I am coming for you!" I yell. All of them start running as I get out of bed and run after them, still dripping with water and dozens of balloon pieces. I reach the training room and get a paintball gun. I dart out of the training room and chase after the group. I shoot all of them one by one- Tris, Joseph, Chelsey, Uriah, the Dauntless borns, and then Four. Then it's just Jen and Connor. I see Jen whisper something to Connor and he nods. Suddenly Connor dodges my paintballs, sweeps my feet and Jen grabs the paintball gun, and shoots me in the chest, and I fall to the ground claiming that I am out. Connor and Jen high-five then Jen surprisingly shoots Connor. "I knew it." Connor says as he falls to the ground. "I am victorious! Mwuhahahaha!" Jen screams through the hallways flailing her arms around like a maniac. Everyone stands up and we all head to our apartments and dormitories.

(A.N.) So sorry for the really short chapter. I just wanted to get Zeke's POV in this story... Idk why. I just wanted to add Zeke in here so yeah.