Chapter 29 Tobias

After a few hours, Tris and I arrive at the train tracks. After a minuet or so, Jen and Chelsey are here. "So, are you going to tell us?" Jen asks. "Fine. My name is Tobias Eaton, Marcus Eaton's son. And it is true that he beat his wife and son- Evelyn Johnson and their son, Tobias Eaton. I remember the both of you guys, you guys lived a couple of houses from me. Jen, I believe, has a brother, and Chelsey is an only child." I say. The two of them stare at me wide eyed. "I remember you too, Four. I saw your family a couple of times. You guys always visited the Prior's house. And I saw you during the Choosing Ceremony too." Explains Chelsey. "Jen, I saw you at your brother's Choosing Ceremony. But, I forgot what faction he chose." Says Tris. "H-he tr-rans-fered to, u-uhm uh, Da-untless..." Jen replies, choking on her words. "Did you see him in Dauntless?!" Chelsey asks excited. Not a wise choice, because from the looks of it, it looks like something bad happened. "He uhm... Was f-ou-nd at th-the bottom of the Ch-a-asm..." Jen sobbs, "but, he would never commit suicide... I think he was ambushed, because they might have found out..." Jen finishes. "Jen, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." Says Chelsey. "Yeah, uhm, it's fine." Jen says. "So, you're Tobias Eaton, and Six is Beatrice Prior." Chelsey says changing the subject. Tris and I nod. "I almost forgot, in a few months, it's the Choosing Ceremony." Tris says. "You mean, I get to train initiates?!" Jen squeals. "Yep. Sometimes you train them with Connor and sometimes you would trade shifts with us." I say pointing to Tris and I. "Okay. It's best you go to your dormitories." Tris says. They both nod and leave. "Also, in a few weeks you guys get to choose your apartments!" I yell, loud enough so they can hear me. "Thanks!" They both yell back. We laugh and head back to our apartment.

+++

We reach our apartment and lay in bed. "Good night Tris." I say. "Good night Tobias." Tris replies and falls asleep almost instantly. Sleep engulfs me and I lay back and fall into an endless sleep.

(A.N.) Sorry for a short chapter! Stay classy 💖👍😄