Chapter 11 Tobias

Connor, Chelsey, Olivia and Joseph are absolutely shocked that Jen was kidnapped. After we sent Jen to the infirmary, Tris, Connor and I went to eat at the cafeteria. Connor was speachless, he had nothing to say. He just went back to his dorm with no goodbye, or anything. Since Connor left, Tris and I decided to go to our apartments too. "Goodnight Tris" I say, "Goodnight Tobias" she says in reply. With that I fall asleep almost instantly.

+++

It has been about two days after Jen was put into the infirmary, she is released and put back into training. "You guys need to watch Jen, just in case something happens again." Tris says calmly to Jen's friends, they nod. "You guys can go now." I say and they do as their told. Tris and I head to the apartment and fall into a deep sleep.

Tris POV

My eyes flutter open. I wake up expecting to be in Tobias' arms, but he isn't there. All of a sudden, I start to panic, but the sound of a shower running sends a wave of relief through me. A few minuets later Tobias hops out of the bathroom, I dart towards the bathroom because it is 6:46 AM (A.N. lol see what I did there?). As I walk out of the doorway to the hallway, "Tobias! Hurry up! It's 6:46 AM! It's simulation day!" I yell down the hallway. "Just go, I will be there in a second," Tobias says "and stop yelling, we might wake Christina- the queen of 'beauty'" He smirks.

+++

I reach the dorms as Tobias runs towards me. In his hand are two air horns. "Tris, on the count of three." He whispers, I nod. "One, two, three!" Tobias yells. We burst through the door and blow our air horns. The initiates wake up instantly due to the ear-piercing sound. "We have something special to do today. Get up and head towards the room next to the training room on the right." I boom, "Now!" The initiates scramble to their feet and rush towards the simulation room.

+++

After Cassandra's simulation, it's Jake's turn. Well, this is going to be good I think. Tobias and I have found no Divergents, yet. Jake comes in and lays down on the metal chair. "It's just a simulation. You can breath slowly or face the fear head on to move on to the next fear." Tobias says. "What's that? Are you going to kill me or something?!" Jake says. "No it's just going to put you into simulation" Tobias says as he injects Jake with the serum, "But wha-" Jake says but falls asleep.

+++

After half-an-hour, Jake has 10 fears, such as "clowns, heights, suffocation, drowning, mountain-lions, lions, dogs, being stabbed, confinement, and falling into endless pits." Jake had to be escorted by Lauren to the dorms since he had an emotional break down.

+++

Next thing we know is that there are two people left, it's Chelsey and Jen.

(A.N.) I think you know where this is going 😄👍💖😈