Chapter 16 Tris

(A.N. This is the day after Olivia was shot) Olivia is back in training again after she was shot. Tori cut Jake out of Dauntless, who is factionless now. "Today we will be fighting. The names are up on the board. The rules are simple: The fight ends if one of you concedes or is one of you can't continue. Since there is an odd number of you, one of you won't be fighting today." Tobias says as he gestures to the board behind him.

"Olivia vs Jade

Clair vs Connor

Chelsey vs Cassandra

Mark vs Jen"

Which means Joseph isn't fighting today. I see that Olivia has no idea of what to do because her born faction was Amity, they don't allow violence, which means no guns, punching, kicking, or anything. Just Amity Serum, Amity Bread, and Amity Farms. "Go." Four says. Suddenly Jade throws a punch at Olivia, but Olivia dodges it. Jade tries to kick Olivia but Olivia dodges again. Olivia looses her balance once she dodges Jade's kick, so that causes Olivia to fall onto the cold mat. Jade quickly takes action and kicks Olivia's left temple. The light in Olivia's eyes leave as soon as she is kicked in the head. "Oh my God. What the hell did I just do?!" Jade screams gesturing to Olivia's limp body. I go to Olivia's side and take her pulse. She is alive, thank God. "It's fine. She will be put into the infirmary and will be taken care of from there." Four says calmly to Jade. Jade nods and walks over to her friends. With that Four marks the board. I look up at the board and it says "Olivia vs Jade. Winner= Jade" "Next fight, Clair vs Connor." Four says. Then the fight begins.

(A.N.) Ahhh I'm so sorry for so many short chapters. 💖👍😄