Chapter 6 Tobias

Once I wake up, I check the clock. 6:46 It reads. "Tris! Tris!" I say, but she isn't there. I jump out of bed panicking. A sigh of relief goes through me once I hear the shower running. I get my clothes ready and wait for Tris to go out and change her clothes. In a few minutes Tris is finished taking a bath and goes into the bedroom to change her clothes. Once I am done I get out of the bathroom and change into my black T-shirt, my dark blue-blue jeans, and my black tennis shoes.

+++

While I am setting up the targets for knife throwing because that is what we are learning today. "Tris, should we scare them out of their clothes with what I did to you in initiation with the knives?" I ask, "Hell yeah! I can't wait to scare the living daylights out of them!" She yells excitedly . With that I set up the knives and targets while Tris gets us muffins since we haven't eaten breakfast yet. Once Tris gets back, she hands me my muffin and we sit on top of the table. When we finish our muffins we talk about the initiates. "I remember when you were a initiate Tris." I explain, she blushes. "What? You are brave, selfless, intellegent, kind, honest, beautiful, amazing, and talented." She blushes even more and tries to hide her face. "No I wasn't Four." Tris says, "Yes, you were." I say as I lift her chin up with my fingertips. "And you still are. You have always been that way, and that is what I love about you Six." I say while staring into her blue and gray eyes. After a few seconds the space between us, which is only 3 inches away, closes and we kiss. Her lips are soft, and gentle. A minute later some of the initiates come in. Their eyes widen at the sets of knives on the table. "Today we will be learning how to throw knives and how to shoot a gun. Stand in a line as Six and I will demonstrate." I boom, after the words leave my mouth, Tris stands in front of the target and the initiates line in a line while I get 3 knives.

Tris POV

"Today we will be learning how to throw knives and shoot a gun. Stand in a line as Six and I will demonstrate." Four booms. As he says this, I stand in front of the target. I hope he doesn't nick my ear again I think. As Four gets the knives, "Wait! Four are you really going to throw knives at her?" Connor asks. "Of course you Candor-loud-mouth!" Explains Jake. "Hey you Noes-It-All! Shut up you pansycake!" I yell at Jake. "Ha! You really think I am afraid of you?!You must be kidding!" Jake says. Now he has really gotten on my nerves. "Then, if you're so 'tough' then why don't you stand in front of the target yourself? Hm?" Tobias yells from across the room. "No sir. Sorry Six." Jake says shyly. I smirk at his loss of confidence. Once Tobias is done getting the knives he nods at me and I nod in reply. While Tobias spins the first knife in his hand, I prepare myself. He throws the knife and it lands a few inches away from my right elbow. "You 'bout done yet Stiff?" He says in a mocking tone "Shut up Four!" I yell mocking him. Tobias throws the next knife and I barely see it, the knife lands a few inches away from my cheek. I close my eyes like I did in initiation. "Eyes open stiff!" Tobias says touching the knife between his eyebrows. He lets it fly, I see a silver shine before the knife hits the board. I feel a sting on my right ear. He nicked it again! I think. The initiates gasp as I touch my ear and feel something wet. I bring my hand down again and my finger tips are covered in blood.

+++

Once everyone has learned to throw knives. We go and send the initiates for lunch. While they are eating, Tobias and I set up the guns. "Is your ear alright Tris?" Tobias asks, "Yeah, it's fine. Just stings a bit." I reply and he nods. "Come on let's set up those guns then get our lunch. " Says Tobias I nod. As we set up the last gun, initiates fill the training room. "We will be learning how to shoot a gun!" I yell, "Line up in front of the table with the guns!" I boom. "Don't touch the gun. Or else!" I yell. "Or what?!" Yells Jake. "Well then, why don't you find out?" Asks Tobias, more of a command. "Walk towards the Chasm everyone! Now!" Tobias booms.

+++

Once we reach the Chasm, I yell at Jake "Hang onto the railing for 5 minutes! Go!" I boom. Jake nods nervously and hangs over the Chasm. 1 minute in and we hear footsteps. I turn around and see...

(A.N.)Hahaha aren't I evil? Is it Marcus, Jeanine, Eric, Max, Amar, Natalie, Andrew, Caleb, Christina, Will, or Al? dun dun dduuuuuun! 😄👍💖 P.s. I know I said that Eric is dead... Or did I?!