Chapter 30 Tris

Tobias and I walk to the trasnfers' dormitory. "Wake up. Today you will choose your apartements. Get dressed and head to the cafeteria." Tobias booms. The transfers scramble to their feet and get dressed. I laugh to myself and walk out of the door with Tobias.

+++

We arrive at the cafeteria and sit down with our friends. "What took you guys so long?" Asks Christina. "Had to wake the transfers up, they're choosing their apartments today." I say. They all nod and we continue to eat. A few minuets later, the transfers arrive and sit at the table next to us. "Everyone, it's time for the initiates to choose their apartments. Please head to the Pit." Says Tori on the intercom. "Come on." I say to the transfers.

+++

Finally, we arrive at the Pit. Tori and some Dauntless leaders stand on the stage in the middle of the Pit. "Four, Six take a seat up here." Tori says as she gestures to the two seats beside her. Tobias and I sit down and the names are called.

+++

Soon, everyone has chosen their apartments. Apparently Olivia, Katelin, Chelsey, Joseph and Jen have chosen apartments next to each other. Everyone meets at the cafeteria. We eat, making small talk. That is, until Zeke and Uriah come. "Guys, want to go paint-balling places?!" Uriah asks everyone at the table. We all nod and Zeke pulls out a duffle bag. Zeke unzips the duffle bag and reveals dozens of paintball guns. "Grab a gun. Meet at the Pit in ten minuets." Uriah says as he and Zeke pick up a paintball gun. Everyone gets a paintball gun and continues eating.

+++

Everyone meets at the Pit. Uriah and Zeke are already there. "Okay, so this is how we are going to play this- Shoot random things, like people, walls, houses, apartments, hallways, floors, exedra. Game starts in three. Two. One! Go!" Uriah screeches. We all take off and shoot everything we see. I shoot everyone's back and they all turn around and shoot me. Everyone shoots Uriah, and Uriah instantly falls on hit butt. "Argh! I'm dead... Goodbye cruel, cruel world!" Uriah says as he lays down and plays dead. I shoot him again and he jolts up. Uriah scrambles to his feet and shoots rapidly at the area around him.

+++

Soon enough, we all walk around Dauntless and see hallways covered in neon paint splatters, people with paint splatters on their clothes, and basically everything covered in paint. We all high five and walk towards our apartments. I lie down on the bed and fall asleep.