Chapter 10 Connor

I was walking with Olivia, Chelsey, Joseph and Jen towards the dorms. When I get in bed, I realize that Jen wasn't in the dorms.I suddenly hear a bloodcurdling scream... A girl's scream. I run towards the screaming and see that I am right behind Four and Six. We keep running, and we reach where the screaming is coming from, it's coming from the Chasm. I see five boys holding a girl above the Chasm railing, that girl is Jen. Four and I quickly run towards the men clothed in black, and fight them until they are unconscious. I see Six holding Jen in her arms, and whispering to her. And then all of the men in black are unconscious, and we bring Jen to the infirmary.

+++

"Oh my God... What the hell happened?" The nurse asks us "She got kidnapped and beat up, she was about to be

thrown into the Chasm but we stopped the kidnappers." I say, the nurse just nods and yells for doctors to come.

They immediately take Jen on a gurney and pull her into a room, I follow but a doctor stops me and says "I'm sorry

sir but you can't enter, only for safety purposes. Sorry sir." And walks back into the room. I stand there, in the hallway.

Four and Six come up behind me and I hear Six say "Connor, she will be fine. Come on let's go. We have simulations

tomorrow." I feel anger build up in me, "No! She won't! What if she dies, looses her memory, or goes into a coma?! I'm not going, I am staying here until she is realised. I will only come for training and food, I am sleeping here." I snap "Connor come on she is okay, let's just go. Let's get dinner, and get some sleep alright?" Four says, I just nod. I look back at her room as we walk through the infirmary doors.

+++

Soon we reach the cafeteria. I say nothing, no hello's, goodbye's, how are you's. Nothing. When I am done, I just go back to the dormitories. I fall asleep as soon as I fall onto the bed.

Tris POV

Once we are all done eating at the cafeteria, we head back to our apartments and get some sleep.

(A.N.) Ikr short story I knoowww... I got bored so uh yeah... POOPY CHAPTER! I asked my old friend for ideas and she said what you guys just read so uhmmm yeah... DONT JUDGE MEH lol P.s. Some of these initiates are my friends/classmates of mine so uh yeah