Chapter 28 Jen

(A.N. I just want to thank all of my readers and followers... NOW! On with the story!😄👍💖) "I remember, I ranked seventh in initiation, my best friend is Jen, Jen is from Abnegation but went to Dauntless, my friends are Chelsey, Connor, Jen, Olivia and Joseph." Katelin says after she is out of her Fear Landscape. I stare at Katelin for the longest time. "You remember?" I manage to say. "Yes, I remember! I remember everything." Katelin says excitedly. I can't believe that Katelin only has five fears and she isn't divergent! I think to myself. Katelin and I just hug and head to the cafeteria. "So, how was the Fear Landscape guys?" Connor asks Katelin and I. "It was great! She only has five fears!" I explain. Chelsey shoots up from her chair and high-fives Katelin (A.N. I found it funny that they both have five fears and they high-"five"... I know it's a bad joke... STORY TIME!). They soon sit back down and we continue eating. Oh my God, I almost forgot, Katelin has her memory back! I say in my head. "Oh my God! Really! That's awesome!" Explains Chelsey. "Wait... What?" I ask Chelsey, confused. "You thought out loud." Explains Connor taking a sip of his drink. "So, what do you guys want to do today guys?" Joseph asks us. "Hmm... How about paint-balling places? Oh! Wait! How about Candor or Dauntless? Or! How about Capture the Flag?!" A voice explains from behind me. I turn around and see that it is the one, the only, Uriah. "How about paint-balling places?" Connor asks. "I'm voting for paint-balling places." I say and smile. "Paint-balling places." Katelin says. "Well, we're outnumbered Katelin, so paint-balling places." Joseph explains and laughs. "Alright, paint-balling random places it is! So, how about tomorrow at about 3:00 AM?" Explains Uriah. "Sounds great." I reply. "What are you guys talking about?" Beatrice asks as she sets her tray down and sits in front of me. "Well, Katelin just went through her Fear Landscape- turns out she only has five fears. And she got her memory back!" Chelsey explains. "About time." Says Beatrice with a light laugh. I wonder, why does Beatrice has the nickname Six? I ask myself. "Because I only have six fears. And call me Tris when we're alone with your group of friends or something. But when with initiates, call me Six. Don't call me Beatrice." Beatrice, well Six, actually Tris says. (A.N. I had to, I was getting tired of the name "Beatrice") "Wait, how-" I start but I am cut off by Four, who just got back from getting his food, "Thinking out loud again Jen." "Oh okay." I reply. "I almost forgot, if you guys want to find out about the thing we were talking about yesterday, meet me at the train tracks at 6:00 PM tomorrow." Four adds. We all nod and continue eating, making small talk.

+++

Later on, we all head to the dormitories and sleep. I can't help but think that I have seen Four somewhere, but I don't know where. I lay back in my bed and fall asleep. Tomorrow, I will find out what Four has to say. He looks like that Eaton's kid... What was his name? Toby? Tommy? Timmy? Timothy? It started with a T but oh well, we will find out tomorrow.

(AN.) Hello! I updated. I might update later today or something. Anyways, stay classy 💖👍😄