Chapter 12 Tris

Next thing we know is that Chelsey and Jen are the only ones left. I call Chelsey up and she isn't scared or anything. Chelsey just obeys what she is being told. "Chelsey, it's just a simulation. You can breath slowly or face the fear head on to move on to the next fear." I say gently while grabbing the syringe. "What will happen Six?" Asks Chelsey. "It is a simulation, it shows some of your worst fears." And with that she nods and I inject her with the serum. Once Chelsey is in the simulation, she is in front of a classroom.

Chelsey POV

Next thing i know I am in front of a class, I try to move but my arms and legs won't move. "Chelsey read your report, please." I nod and my throat tightens, I try to speak but it comes out as strangled whispers. "M-m-my-y n-n-a-a-me is uh-uh um Ch-ch-chel-sey. I w-r-o-" I am cut off by the teacher "Speak louder!" The teacher yells, "I-I wr-o-ote m-my re-e-port o-o-n the b-buh-book'Di-i-ve-vergent' I am-" I am cut off by the teacher again, "Read properly!" The teacher yells at me again. I can't do this anymore, it's just too much. I feel the anger build up inside of me, waiting to blow. My arms and legs break free, and I hold the paper in front of me and I rip it to shreds. I throw the remains of the paper onto the ground in front of the teacher and punch the teacher square in the nose. Then I wake up. (A.N. DauntlessCake10 it seems like you would punch the teacher in the face in real life).

Tobias POV

Tris and I have been watching Chelsey's simulation and she can't move or anything, she just keeps stuttering. Chelsey reads the paper but fails, and the teacher stops her twice. Tris see's the anger in Chelsey's eyes, and I just stare at the screen. Chelsey's arms and legs are able to move again so she holds the paper in front of her and rips it to pieces, then punches the teacher right in the nose. "Is she-" Tris starts but I cut her off, "Yes, she is." Tris's eyes stare at Chelsey's body laying on the metal chair. "It's going to be fine. Her friends will keep her safe, anyways Eric, Jeanine, and Max are dead remember? They won't be bothering her, or any of the Divergents." I say comforting Tris, she just nods. As if on cue, Chelsey shoots up from the metal chair, panting. "That was horrible." Chelsey says. "Chelsey, what were your test results? Don't even try to lie, we know what you are. We won't tell anyone, don't tell your friends family no one. For your safety." I say. "My results wer-re um..." Chelsey starts but trails off. "My results were Dauntless, Abnegation, and Candor." Chelsey says. "Divergent-it's what people call it when a person has more than one faction result. Who did your aptitude test Chelsey?" Tris says. "A Dauntless woman named Tori," Chelsey replies, "why do you ask?" Chelsey continues. "Because Tori did our aptitude tests." Tris says. "You are dismissed Chelsey." I say and Chelsey leaves. I look out the door to see who is last, it's Jen.

Tris POV

The last person is Jen. I could have sworn I have seen Jen before in Abnegation. I think she was my neighbor. I remember her parents and her brother and sister, the same age as Jen. "Come on Jen you're last." I say out the door. Jen nods and comes inside the room. "Jen take a seat." Tobias says. And Jen does as he says and sits in the metal chair. "Jen, it's just a simulation. You can breath slowly or face the fear head on to move on to the next fear." I say calmly. Jen just sits there like Chelsey did, not scared, nothing. I inject Jen with the serum and it takes effect sixty seconds later, and Jen goes into simulation while tobias and I watch the screen. I am surprised of what I see, Jen is in a Abnegation house. This won't be good I think.

(A.N.) Ahhh I know "This is a poopy chapter!" I know, i know. I asked my old friend (again) for ideas and she said this... DONT JUDGE MEH! Lol...

Llamas! 😄👍💖