Chapter 22 Tobias

"Tris, Tris. Wake up. It's the last day of initiation!" I say in a singsong voice. Tris wakes up, eyes fluttering, I am guessing she realized what i said because she jumps out of bed and runs towards the bathroom. I walk towards the transfers' dormitory since I already got ready before Tris woke up. I wait next to the door, leaning on the wall, waiting for Tris to arrive. Then, something hits me, I run towards the kitchen, get a bag of flour, and eggs. I get back to the dormitory and put the items beside me. Finally, Tris arrives and nods once she realizes what I'm doing. "Tris, I egg them first, then pour flour all over them. Alright?" I say. Tris nods in reply. I hold up three fingers. Two fingers. One finger. "Now!" I yell. We run into the dormitory and I throw eggs at every single bed, Tris already has the bag of flour torn open and pours it all over the initiates. After a few minutes, Tris and I take a look at our masterpiece. "I think we are done here." I whisper. Tris nods and yells "Initiates! Today is your last day of initiation! Tomorrow you will choose your jobs as a new Dauntless member! Get ready before we make you hang over the Chasm! Go!" I boom, my voice echoing throughout the hallways. The initiates scramble to their feet, tying shoe laces, putting on their black clothing. Tris and i are walking past the Dauntless born dormitory, to find Zeke and Uriah trying to prank their initiates. I burst through the door and yell "Hey guys! What are you doing? Oh, are you trying to wake your initiates?" My voice echoing in the room. Dauntless borns scramble to their feet, to find Zeke and Uriah holding up water guns full of juice and bags of flour. The Dauntless borns immediately grab the water guns and bags of flour and point them into Zeke and Uriah's direction. Zeke and Uriah scramble to their feet running out of the room, with their initiates at their heels. Tris and I laugh and head to the cafeteria.

+++

While Tris, Christina, Will, some initiates, and I are eating, we see two people covered in flour and juice. We all just break out laughing. Zeke and Uriah get out the water guns and point them at us. We all put our hands up. But we see Chelsey, Connor, Joseph, Jen, and Olivia come up behind Zeke and Uriah. Connor and Joseph sweep their feet. While Zeke and Uriah are on the ground, Jen and Olivia grab the water guns, while Chelsey pulls something out of her pocket... Amity serum. Chelsey punctures Zeke and Uriah with the serum and runs off. Zeke and Uriah stand up and start eating. "You guys look wonderful today!" Explains Zeke, "Thank you." Says Uriah. "Everyone, group hug!" Zeke and Uriah explain, they lunge at us and hug us until we cannot breathe. "Oh my gosh guys, today is the last day of initiation! Lets go!" Screeches Zeke. Zeke and Uriah get up, and skip down the hallways towards the fear landscape room. The initiates, Christina, Will, Tris and I just laugh our heads off and walk towards the fear landscape room. Before I go to the fear landscape room, I go to the office and speak into the microphone, "Initiates, head to the Fear Landscape room now." I say, and leave. I rejoin my friends, and head back to the fear landscape room. "I'm worried about the Divergents. Even if Jeanine, Eric, Max, and David are dead." Whispers Tris, quiet enough for only for me to hear. "I know, but they'll be fine." I whisper back.

(A.N.) Ahhh, I love this book so much. I am thinking of something horrible in my head about this next chapterrr... DUN DUN DUUUN! 😄👍💖😈 How many chapters should I put? Give me suggestions of what I should make for my next story.